If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.

Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.

Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:

.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.

.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.

.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.

.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.

.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.

.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.

Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.

Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.

If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed

Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.

4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 11670

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Nancy and Zetas, The video link is in my opinion a lady who can see through the rubbish that has been fed to us.  

1. Is this part of the 7/10 to come?... that we can expect martial law imposed by the Global Elite?

2. How long before the Global Elite loose control of their armies, as they finally wake up to what is happening?

Thank you in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66qcP8yL7h0&feature=player_embedded

Hi Bring It

You question in violation of rule # 2, just because someone says something doesn’t make it true.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

Zeta Talk about riots

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta247.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/13ag2011.htm

Riots have been attributed to an explosion of rage over intolerable living conditions, but more is afoot. Intolerable living conditions exist worldwide, but the populace living in some of the most repressed areas, and in the most egregious conditions, never riot. Rioting occurs because the mob anticipates succeeding, bettering themselves in some way. Rather than rioting where conditions are the worst, rioting is likely to occur where making demands and even crimes have been tolerated in the past. It is no secret that highly repressive regimes have quiet streets, low crime rates, and a compliant citizenry. China eliminated its opium addicts in the past by simply killing them off. Islam attempts to deal with adultery by stoning the participants and with theft by cutting off a hand.

Zeta Talk about Martial Law and the loyalties of soldiers  

http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g134.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta173.htm

Zeta Talk about sociological and political dramas being part of the 8 of 10 scenarios.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18ju2011.htm

“Meanwhile, the Pacific compresses against Japan, New Zealand lifts up, pouring water up the rivers along the east coast of Australia, and the Indus River valley has clearly sunk the 10 feet we predicted for the western border of the Indo-Australian Plate. Cold fear is gripping the bellies of the elite, as they watch this progress, on schedule and in the sequence we described. They are casting a nervous eye on S America, where mountain building along the N Andes Fault Line and preliminary sinking on the Caribbean Plate in areas such as Panama show that once again, our predictions are on target. What will happen when this has progressed fully, and in accordance with our predictions, is not written, and is very much in the hands of man. These sociological and political dramas are part of the 8 of 10 scenarios, as well as geological and astronomical features. This is the next chapter.”

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18ju2011.htm

Ahmadinejad is speaking as a leader of a Muslim country, viewing the Arab Spring as an uprising against colonialism, imperialism, and western corporate influence. This stance is expected of him because of his political role in Iran. The article makes much of Ahmadinejad's criticism of Gaddafi and his brutal treatment of his people. This is to differentiate between an Arab leader who was considered a puppet, as was Mubarak, and Gaddafi who was considered a leader who resisted western influence and control and thus should be a brother to his people. Does Ahmadinejad read ZetaTalk and have an inside track on the Transformation, the pending 8 of 10 scenarios? Yes on both fronts, as despite disbelief that Ahmadinejad is a Service-to-Other individual, he is a sleeper like Obama, awaiting his opportunities to make a difference in the world. He gives a hint as to the sequence of revolt and discontent - from the Arab Spring to Asia, then Africa, then Europe and thence to N America.

Bring it said:

Hello Nancy and Zetas, The video link is in my opinion a lady who can see through the rubbish that has been fed to us.  

1. Is this part of the 7/10 to come?... that we can expect martial law imposed by the Global Elite?

2. How long before the Global Elite loose control of their armies, as they finally wake up to what is happening?

Thank you in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66qcP8yL7h0&feature=player_embedded

Thanks Derrick, I do not want to violate any of the rules and have made a mistake for which I apologise sincerely.

I appreciate your time in compiling the reply, there is alot of work there that helps immensely.  I have read about the Riots and something prompted me to ask the questions, and after re-reading it... I now know what it was...

"Riots have been attributed to an explosion of rage over intolerable living conditions, but more is afoot."

The last four words right there... "But more is afoot"  This has unsettled me (and no doubt others), as to what they are up to.

So, to re-phrase my original question:

1. Can we expect Martial Law to be imposed in Australia by the Global Elite, (as our government just does as they are told anyway)??

More than happy for a moderator to delete my original message, no need to contemplate the second question as it is more or less asking when the PS will happen.

Thanks again Derrick, and oops!! sorry.

Hi Jason

Here is previous Zeta Talk about where the Australian elite were planning to go when this was written in 2002

http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g140.htm

“ The Australian elite are planning, surprisingly, on being inland, the very places where flooding will occur. They reason that they will be safest where least expected to be found, in deserts where little life except the peaceful aborigines exist. Thus, they are setting up, like the NASA elite in Houston, in the worst place, flooded for sure. However, we expect them to change these plans at the last minute, and thus they will be obvious as to where they are headed. Just follow the truck loads of supplies!”

More recent Zeta Talk about Australia elite

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30jy2011.htm

Are the major powers looking beyond the pole shift to the Aftertime, plotting new boundaries and determining what of their land masses and fishing rights they want to protect, and which they are willing to desert? Absolutely. Military might, in the form of exercises, allow the country to demonstrate the military force they are capable of deploying. These exercises have far less to do with the partnerships and unrest at the current time, and more to deal with invasive forces they anticipate in the Aftertime. Russia is not anticipating invasion from the south, as rather its own people will be migrating south to invade those countries which enjoy higher ground. But the Urals, where their elite will reside, could be vulnerable from the Arctic. Oil fields exist there, under the waves, and the Russians are already making claims and establishing drilling rigs there.

China's elite will reside in the new ghost cities clustered near their current power center, Beijing, and do not anticipate invasion from the deserts of their interior. Rather, they anticipate expanding into these areas in the Aftertime, incorporating whatever survival communities exist. Thus, their military might is focused on protecting their borders from the south, from the flooded lands of Indonesia and southern Asia. The US has recently abandoned military installations near Japan, clearly abandoning Japan in the process. In the Aftertime, Japan is expected to be virtually unlivable, due to their volcanoes and many nuclear power plants. That they turn around and announce a planned installation in NE Australia, which will be above the waves and with a good climate, is very revealing. It is no secret that Australia plans to be a home to the elite from many countries in the Aftertime.

Jason Lee said:

Hi Nancy and the Zetas! Some of my best friends are living in Australia. I've learned that Australia has rolled out red carpet for elites from all over the world as long as they bring along investment. As the west 2/3 of Australia will be under the water, the area that peole can go is pretty much limited. People in US should avoid great Denver area, and those in China should also do so to those ghost cities, which are reserved for those elites in the aftertime. What about those in Australia? Are they in danger of becoming hard labors in labor camps? Thank you so much!

I was recently having a discussion with a scientist pertaining to organogenesis, he is trying to discover  what dictates which cells become what at the first point of cell division? Something to do with cell migration? Can the Zetas being experts in DNA offer a hint on this?

Hi Tony

Here is some related Zeta Talk about how cell specialization is under more than the influence of DNA

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p76.htm

Increasingly, as the core of the Earth adjusts to the approach of her brother, the 12th Planet, this is reflected on the surface of the planet. Humans are aware of radio waves, x-rays, electro-magnetic fields, and gravitational tugs. This is but a tiny fraction of the invisible influences and all of them are affected by the approach of the 12th Planet. Life at the moment of conception and at key points during development of the embryo where cell specialization or the inception of limbs and organs occurs, is delicate, and under more than the influence of DNA. Look to what the drug Thalidomide did to the formation of limbs, where a chemical influence interfered with the message intended by the DNA, and children raised under high power lines developed cancer at an undue rate.

As with white buffalo calves being born, deformed frogs, which will soon be appearing world wide, are heralding the approach of the 12th Planet.

Tony said:

I was recently having a discussion with a scientist pertaining to organogenesis, he is trying to discover  what dictates which cells become what at the first point of cell division? Something to do with cell migration? Can the Zetas being experts in DNA offer a hint on this?

Hi Bring it

Hi Bring it

Here is additional Zeta Talk about martial law

Zeta Talk about what it would take for martial law to succeed   

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta151.htm

Zeta Talk about how Martial Law will be imposed on cities first

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta381.htm

Cities will be death traps, as we have endlessly explained. The problem is not just when this will start, as a strong wobble, a lean to the left, will cause the establishment in many countries to impose travel restrictions. Rioting will break out, as the populace may be in panic, and Martial Law will be imposed on cities first, even in countries very liberal with their populace. Travel restrictions are seen as a way of protecting the citizenry from rioting and looting. Just imagine a city populace pouring out into the countryside! How would this be policed? At best, cities will be empied into tent cities, where starvation sets in due to food shortages and distribution problems and brutal control over rioting is enforced. Thus, the fact that cities are death traps may be a door that slams shut for city dwellers at the very onset of severe Earth changes. What will occur in cities? Starvation as food runs out, looting and roiting as the police become overwhelmed or leave the areas, buildings toppling down on the populace, hospitals overwhelmed, sewage rupturing into the streets and ruining drinking water, and an inability to escape this mess. Few will last or escape, and this will be the case in all countries.

Bring it said:

Thanks Derrick, I do not want to violate any of the rules and have made a mistake for which I apologise sincerely.

I appreciate your time in compiling the reply, there is alot of work there that helps immensely.  I have read about the Riots and something prompted me to ask the questions, and after re-reading it... I now know what it was...

"Riots have been attributed to an explosion of rage over intolerable living conditions, but more is afoot."

The last four words right there... "But more is afoot"  This has unsettled me (and no doubt others), as to what they are up to.

So, to re-phrase my original question:

1. Can we expect Martial Law to be imposed in Australia by the Global Elite, (as our government just does as they are told anyway)??

More than happy for a moderator to delete my original message, no need to contemplate the second question as it is more or less asking when the PS will happen.

Thanks again Derrick, and oops!! sorry.

Accepted. I will write this right away and post on that blog.

Pavel said:

Hi Nancy and the Zetas, please answer, what's that sound.Forgery or something else? Recorded in Kiev, Ukraine 11.08.11.Thank you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio

Accepted

Jason Lee said:

Hi Nancy and the Zetas! Some of my best friends are living in Australia. I've learned that Australia has rolled out red carpet for elites from all over the world as long as they bring along investment. As the west 2/3 of Australia will be under the water, the area that peole can go is pretty much limited. People in US should avoid great Denver area, and those in China should also do so to those ghost cities, which are reserved for those elites in the aftertime. What about those in Australia? Are they in danger of becoming hard labors in labor camps? Thank you so much!

Derrick provided what the Zetas have to say on martial law, etc. You have misunderstood the intent of the wording "more is afoot". This was referring to the people who riot! The MORE is a desire to just loot and grab and be a demanding kid.

Bring it said:

Techological advice is parsed out sparingly because the Service-to-Self take advantage. Declined as the criteria have not been met.

http://www.zetatalk.com/call/c14.htm

The true intention of the human giving The Call is the first and foremost determinant. As we are Service- to-Others Zetas, we consider The Call in this light. Has the caller a true desire to help others, or is The Call weighed primarily in the direction of profit and fame. If the caller is truly in the Service-to-Others orientation, we look to the result of fulfilling the request. Will the technological device be used by others, stolen or coerced, so that it will become a device for profit and fame rather than the intended result? If the situation has what we would deem adequate safeguards, we would proceed to the next determination. It should be pointed out that there are scarcely any situations that meet the previous test. If this test is met, we then consider whether the human giving The Call has the personal capability to bring his request to fruit. In the main, there is far more desire than capacity. The caller must be able to understand our instructions, our explanations. This requirement again narrows down the possibilities, as perhaps only 1% of the callers who are positioned to assure the technological device will not be misused, and who are truly of the Service-to-Others orientation, qualify.

Tony said:

Hi Nancy,

In the past, the Zetas have said they admire humans' willingness to sacrifice their own lives for the sake of another, or others, and that this trait is rare among alien races. Why is this so? If most races only have one brain, not split like ours into conscious/subconscious, and so are aware of their souls, and of past lives, wouldn't that make a being more likely to make such a sacrifice? After all, they know about reincarnation. We humans are mostly oblivious to that reality, and yet are able to do this. Is it because they realize the souls of others will just be reincarnated anyway, so why bother risking your own current incarnation? The sense of duty to your own "lessons" or responsibilities?
Thanks.

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service