The time and date of the pole shift, my feeling tells me next year

My feeling tells me that the pole shift will occur next year. A while ago i had the feeling that around August it would start more active. And that around the end of this year/start of next year the pole shift will occur. It might be a bit later, but my feeling tells me about the same thing.
That it will get more active, that we will see some massive changes soon. That the Netherlands
will get into serious problems. And that we have to prepare for the worst.

Views: 1858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got the same feeling, that it will happen in 2010, it could be Feb. or Jul?
The last pole shift occured during the Jewish passover, the time of the Jewish Exodus. So this could mean April. Yet again i have some feeling it might be sooner. If we take the changes into consideration. floods in Northwesteren Turkey, severe weather in South America and floods in parts of Africa.

Tian Boon said:
I got the same feeling, that it will happen in 2010, it could be Feb. or Jul?
And this evening/night i had a dream about it, there was some talk about April.
Keep in mind that earthchanges have increased. But this is not the last semester yet
for what i gather, but the uptick for what i get will be unexpected.
Dear All.
Since the entering PX into inner Sun orbit, is anybody has the information about recent PX location ?
I live in Indonesia, which divides into thousands islands. I know we will suffer when final the pole shift occur and tsunami or volcano disaster come.
And I know my effort is very limited. Perhaps it doesn't enough to help us all. But I'd put my life in God
s hand.
As a believer of other race existence and coming catastrophe 2012, I need to learned to ascend or communicate to others higher density soul. Not only to save my small family but also to take part of saving humanity.
If there friends kindly teach me how to developed.

Regards,
Amoriko
Hi: I am still building a strong house and believe next August (2nd trimester) will be duck and cover time for the pole shift. My father was from Rotterdam but I am now in the geological center (north Dakota) of the North American continent. With 600+ more feet of sea level increase the Netherlands with some areas lower than present sea level might be a problem. Fron ZT safe Locations:
Low lying lands in Europe that are bordering the Atlantic will not do well during the coming pole shift, as the Atlantic will be pulled wider during the adjustments the continents always make during a severe pole shift, where equalization of the placement of land masses around the world is increasingly the result. More than tidal waves and rising sea levels due to melting poles will be involved in the water that will inundate these low lying lands, as their relative altitude will drop. Thus, those wishing to survive should move to high ground, and add additional height, to a level over 1,000 feet above sea level, to be absolutely sure that tides during the pole shift will not run over them. Survivors should not assume that they can return to their homes, which may be permanently under water, or that travel between mountain peaks will be possible, as they may be finding themselves atop new islands. Beyond this geological change, Europe in general will become a more moderate climate as a result of the shift.
Hi Tefnut, What you say is well explained by the Zetas in ZT. There will be many who will just sit down and die ( if they are not already killed) post PS because they can't handle the loss. For those of us in the First World, who essentially live like only Kings could live in the past.. it is a long way to fall. However go back 150 years and most people lived in relatively primitive conditions quite like we will have post PS. Many in the 3rd world live like that right now. What you describe as un human.. is actually quite normal..from a historical perspective.

If you make no effort to prepare then you virtually guarantee either instant death... or a short hell... then death.
If you want to live..and I have children whom I want to help live .. then your survival chances and your comfort level will be completely dictated by your degree of preparation ( and a bit of luck). Primitive survival is hard.. but quite possible. And it is quite possibe to be happy.. enjoying the simple things of life.. good company , and family.
A spirit source told me that surviving the Earth Changes was like crossing a stony desert to get to good land on the other side. Attitude is everything. You should endure the hardship and discomfort with good grace knowing that it is temporary and that things will be better on the other side. Just get on with it... if you bitch and moan you will just make things worse for yourself and everyone else.
David

TefnutUaRaet said:
There will be 'plenty' of signs Before the shit hits the ceiling. But, my question is, why would anyone want to survive and live in un-human conditions??? Nothing is going to be the same. As a matter of fact, far from it! I live on the East Coast, New York City that is and I've heard lots of talk about those of us living on the coast lines will surely not survive. Well, I love my apartment here and I love my life here and I ain't running all over the world looking for a safe haven while at the same time being told that ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE.
What in the world makes any of you think that you can save yourself?? All hell is going to break loose. Maaannn, its hard enough living in this world today as it is with killers of all kind running rampant, with governments all over the world that Hate their citizens, with humans purely hating other humans just for being a different race of humans........maaannn this planet is PURE CRAZY!
Personally, I don't want to live here past the pole shift. The conditions are going to be something so awful that it can not even be imagined. People will be so hungry that they will look at one another for Dinner! And the women, the women, the women, they will be preyed upon like white on rice! And our children, our dear little children, will not have a good life whatsoever.

I would like to live to help people, but I've been studying this thing for years (the shift) and there is just no way to plan for this thing no matter how much one may want to help. How ya gonna help with Death All Around?? How ya gonna help once you see your loved one Dead. How ya gonna help when you're starving?? How ya gonna help with killers lurking about day and night. Maaaann this thing is Sick!

I think "Nature" could come up with a better plan than having PlanetX travel along our ecliptic route every 3,600 years or so. Frankly, I got much to say to the Counsel Of Worlds with their bright ideas about helping the little humans......(Yeah, like they really care about us).....Give Me A Break..
So we are all dumb and evil and deserve to die. Okaaay...

While I know where you are coming from and sometimes express similar sentiments.. I do think there are and have been some good achievements of humanity and we probably warrant a second chance..:-).

The reference to 150 yrs is to the "era" I think we will be in post poleshift. Mostly reduced to man or animal power, except for being surrounded by the junk from 2000s. ( Not the stone age). But If you are careful you could have a laptop powered by a small power source ( wind, water or man) and that is hardly 1800s.

I think the premise of this Blog is the Zetatalk scenario ( I know that is Gerards background) so we are told that maybe 10% of us will survive, especially if we are in a "safe location", and our comfort/survival will depend on our preparation...food, tools , seed etc. I think the survivors will be very motivated not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

If you read Project Camelot you will see very similar scenarios being discussed.

TefnutUaRaet said:
Ahhhhh, Eeeeeeeeeee...David....oh dear David, fire falling from the sky, volcanoes erupting , gas lines exploding Everywhere, trees being consumed by fire Everywhere, water coming from Every direction Everywhere, starving people Everywhere, unsane people hungry and scared Everywhere, poordom Everywhere......oh David, I don't think that going back 150 years ago that this kinda shit was going on, Everywhere.

In todays world with modern technology Everywhere, people are quite "sane" (???), yet, we hate one another, and will kill one another just on a bet. So, please explain to me, how is it that when the crust of the earth starts to move and the core starts to move and people eyes start to pop out of their heads, that this is the same as our progress 150 ago.

Humans don't appreciate shit! We are the most destructive force multiplying all over the earth. What makes you think that "Nature" will spare your ignorant ass? I mean, come on, you people (humans) don't give a damn about one another.......you don't give a damn about natural-living. You go from place to place cutting down more trees than you plant; you pollute the waters all over the earth and don't care; you sat up systems all over the earth to enslave humanity; you hate freedom of all kind; you are Against Nature in all of Its forms! Than on top of all that, you Expect "Nature" to work with you and save your little evil arse! Well, if that ain't arrogance at its finest, than my name isn't TefnutUaRaet!

David, as the Zetas has indicated before, humans do not work together to help one another in so-called pleasant times on the earth. People in so-called 3rd world countries suffer Everyday, due to humans not caring about humans....so why should "Nature" preserve any human family? There is Plenty of resources on this earth for EVERYBODY, yet, because of hatred for one another, the resources are mishandled, mismanaged, and the earth gets raped and raped again and again with no one being Responsible.

David, what I'm really saying is that, humans don't deserve to survive. They have not learned anything in their journey here except how to destroy a thing. And now you humans don't want to get destroyed, (talking about the burnt pot calling the kettle black...)..The Zetas must be surely laughing at you all. I'm sure that the Zetas are saying to Themselves, "Can you believe this shit".

I live on the earth and Love the earth so much. I feel so sorry for the earth. Humans all over are destroying it as if they themselves have built it, yet, that is the fartherest thing from the truth. How dare you all destroy what you yourselves have not built nor Can Not Build! Humans are the equilivalent of 6 males and 6 females roaches placed inside of a brand new kitchen cabinet. If left alone there, they will destroy that cabinet with a million other roaches and keep on moving to other places and do the same thing.

So David and anyone else out there, please explain to me, why "Almighty Nature" should spare your dumb and Evil arses?
This is what they said now about the level 6.

With the 2nd Trimester (most active one) ending shortly, have we moved further up the 1-10 scale? If not, will it take a major event to push it higher?

We are close to a 6 on the scale of 1-10 at present. This is not likely to recede.

ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live, August 29 2009
Hello, Gerard -- Have you read the Millenium Prophecy by Glibert Ericksen? This text has a very enlightening scientific description of the orbit of Wormwood as it's called in biblical texts. The illustrations are outstanding and add a very good visual perspective to the orbit. The discussion of node rings and gravitational fields make the Planet X path of destruction more understandable. Mr. Ericksen, too, states that 2010 will be an active period here on Earth. I read Zeta Talk, Zecharia Sitchin and any other info I can find on this topic. I'd like to find some others in my town who are tuned in to this topic, but so far, I'm having some issues with convincing my family that this is coming...
Hi OK, You will find many parallel stories..but the problem is the timing. Also you will find that people "don't want to know". It is such a gloomy scenario.. that it is better to ignore it.. and it is certainly not mainstream. So we have to meet in secret in dark places... like here.
The only time I met with other PXers ..they were too extreme even for me! ( This was in 2003). Luckily they did not want to join me as I was too close to the sea. You will have to get used to being a voice in the wilderness..the time is not yet ripe. Just prepare yourself.. both with information and tools and hardware ..stuff you can get cheap and 2nd hand at present.

OKTradingPost said:
Hello, Gerard -- Have you read the Millenium Prophecy by Glibert Ericksen? This text has a very enlightening scientific description of the orbit of Wormwood as it's called in biblical texts. The illustrations are outstanding and add a very good visual perspective to the orbit. The discussion of node rings and gravitational fields make the Planet X path of destruction more understandable. Mr. Ericksen, too, states that 2010 will be an active period here on Earth. I read Zeta Talk, Zecharia Sitchin and any other info I can find on this topic. I'd like to find some others in my town who are tuned in to this topic, but so far, I'm having some issues with convincing my family that this is coming...
I haven't read that book, but heard parts of an interview with the writer. Can also be found on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM1kdP7LoK0

OKTradingPost said:
The Zeta also said it would be in late July 2010. They explained about this based on this crop circle:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/furze/furze2008.html

The explanation was in the newsletter: http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue158.htm
ZetaTalk Answer 6/21/2008:
Looking like an interlocking YinYang symbol, or perhaps the symbol for infinity, this crop circle has been understood to have significant meaning by all who view it. What do the scallops mean around the edge, and why the count of 25 for the tiny dots found there? Once again this signifies the Figure 8 wobble that has been so well documented by Nancy during 2004-2005 and again confirmed in 2007 and 2008. Move ahead 25 months from June 20, 2008 and you arrive at late July, 2010. Make of this what you will!

The crop circle that tells this:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service