Hi I am new to posting here but ivebeen reading the site now for quite a.while with great interest after a.close friend told me he was contacted in september and made life changing decisions.

after looking at alot of info on here and godlike productions and emailing my friend who was contacted i decided to take a more direct aproach to research and note the moons location nighr by nught.

for the past 4 nights the moon has been full or close to full every night.

days 1 and 2 the moon wasnt so different in location in the sky however was lookijg very hazy.

Days 3 and 4 are what interest me. whilst at work on days 1 and 2 i noted that the moon came across the front of the building and dipped behind a tree on the front garden.
Day 3 at the same time, between 8-9pm I went out to observe once more and was surprised to find it was not in sight. after walking further from the building and turning.back i saw the moon now behind the building and rising further up.

two staff agreed it was far from where it should be.

after asking around i learned its not unusual for the moon to differ around a hands eidth each night. However what I have witnessed on days 3 and 4 have been closer to 4 hands width further east than it was.

After also observing the arizona video of blue kachina im starting to take my friends visits and visions very seriously. Especially when the world is being racked by floods, storms abd.earthquakes more and more unusual.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly apreciated. thankyou for your time.

Tags: blue, kachina, moon, planet, uk, x

Views: 5766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

also sorry for typos as im posting from a mobile device

Here in Montana it has been similar.  Full or nearly full for 5 days now.   The moon will start out the size of a quarter and finish the size of a dime.    With the same very bright star to the west of it continuously.   And of course the heavy chem trails to try and haze everything out...   it amazes me how nobody seems to notice the anomalies here.   I have seen almost a full moon out at 1 or 2 in the afternoon,  with the sun even more off kilter than normal.    Snail's pace but things are definitely picking up...

Ive noticed the moon and the sun acting weird. I've been following this for quite sometime and no one believes me.

sometimes I dont see the moon until after 9 pm or sometimes not at all. The sun is so blinding bright you can't even look up in that direction and I'm seeing bright red, pink and purple sunsets quite often here in southern california.

its starting to go past curiosity and inquisitive nature now. More toward a gut feeling that somethibg just isnt right. And the only answer are amongst the stars.

i truly believe it will come from the sky..there has been too much, in a short period of time, going on not to believe it.

It seems when i start to notice this stuff we get chem trailed and the sky is now all cloudy, cant see anything. I totally agree with you adam and chris--keep me informed and have a good day!

i have taken a few photos tonight as yet again the moon is almost full. and in a different location. I will annotate the picture with its previous locations to the best of my abilities. Everyone i talk to about it seem very closed off to the idea that something is wrong. trying to explain away the best they can that its normal and im reading too much into it. This actually does nothing but bolster my curiosity, id rather be open to the concept than closed off through fear.

thanks for your replies. peace be with ya!

Last tuesday 8 November the moon at 4am was west of north west and looked full and I watched it until it disappeared below the horizon,  wednesday and thursday too much cloud and then at 3.15am on the 11th November it was east north east and very high in the sky and half the size of the tuesday moon. The 11th was the expected full moon as per the calender.

New Zealand's South Island.

has anyone else noticed how intensely bright the sun is lately. im in california and once it comes up everything is brillant white, you cant even glance up towards it.

I too, observed the moon on 2 of those 4 nights you viewed it, Adam.  I've seen constellations, Sun, and now the moon as much as 20 degrees out of position from night to night quite frequently.  However, a few days ago the moon as it waxed close to full, and then full the following night -- when compared in the sky -- was 50+ degrees out of whack!  I've always noted these anomalies with a kind of fascination, but the disparity I saw on the second night really alarmed me and sent a chill up my spine.  It was, to put it mildly, freaky.  It continually amazes me that more people aren't noticing these abnormalites.  I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for the extreme Earth changes coming our way, but the Up Is Down and Black Is White Alice in Wonderland world we're entering has really caught me off-balance lately.  These observations are mind-bending as well as mind-opening. 

The other day the Sun set significantly north of due west, when it should have been setting more south.  I walked down to Lake Michigan to see if there was any kind of view of the "second sun" the Zetas have talked about but the chemtrails just blocked the actual sunset.  I could ascertain where the sun was setting by following its curve in the sky and the backlit chemtrails at the horizon.  I've been using my telescope's solar filter to see the Sun's smaller "companion" but haven't been able to spot anything yet.  I've only seen others' photos or YouTube videos.  One thing I can do though, is take some photos of the moon's wacky movements and lend some more proof to the Earth Wobble. 

Hi jenny I'm in Canterbury and thought that the moon looked very bright even before it was full and its path is all over the place. I might try to be more systematic about my observations.

Jenny Macnab said:

Last tuesday 8 November the moon at 4am was west of north west and looked full and I watched it until it disappeared below the horizon,  wednesday and thursday too much cloud and then at 3.15am on the 11th November it was east north east and very high in the sky and half the size of the tuesday moon. The 11th was the expected full moon as per the calender.

New Zealand's South Island.

I'm in San Diego and I've noticed the moon out of place last few days as well...in addition to that there is a very bright star just to the right of the moon I've never noticed before.  I turned on Google skymap on my phone and pointed it at the moon and it indicates this star is Jupiter!    Any thoughts on that?

Eileen Evans said:

has anyone else noticed how intensely bright the sun is lately. im in california and once it comes up everything is brillant white, you cant even glance up towards it.

Yes, Eileen, I've noticed this brightness also, in a Chicago western suburb.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service