Is there anyone else who knows that regardless of if they can get their family through the poleshift alive, they will soon die without medicine?

My husband and daughter will resume clotting to death when their blood thinner runs out.  My severly autistic son will surely wander away while I am sleeping without doors, windows, and locks to keep him from wandering.

I managed to get my family to a safe location, and although my two adult sons and husband don't want to hear about the poleshift after eleven years and the white lie in 2003, they now have made lives here and I feel confident of that.  Plus, after years of ranting from their crazy mother, perhaps the horrors we are about to witness in our skies will not leave them shocked and unable to function.

Last year, my daughter was airlifted to a Children's Hospital six hours drive away because her right side was not functioning and she could not speak.  By the time we caught up by car she had stopped breathing, and they had to do emergency brain surgery because she had blood clots in her brain.  I know what's coming.  I know people are leaving.  I was calm when they told me she would die in two days.  Better this than the horrors of the pole shift and after, if she didn't feel she could...handle?...experience?  All the words sound like coward and I have never felt that way about the people who are choosing to leave at this time.

When all her vital signs miraculously turned around, I was confused and started talking to the Zetas while pacing in the cemetary the smokers were exiled to.  I demanded they allow her to live with the hybrids.  I begged them to allow her to live with the hybrids.  I pointed out that she was a wonderful person and that she would be helpful.  But, ultimately, I cannot stand in the way of any lessons an individual soul is learning.  I cannot question why my daughter lived, only to resume clotting after the shift.  Perhaps she doesn't have her father's clotting disorder (she tested positive, then negative).  Perhaps she is one of the people the Zeta's were talking about whose health will improve after the shift.

All I do know is, after the shift, I will stay by my husband and daughter's sides as/if they clot to death.  Will we starve first?  Will my son wander away first?  How will the community feel about me taking care of three disabled people?

Views: 630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

re : willow :  see if there are any baby-willows you can dig up... large trees probably shan´t survive the hurricane force winds that are coming our way, but tiny ones that still bend AND have a root system, just MAY..

Susan

As I set here stunned by the story of this stupendous effort on your part to save and also help heal your family....I am humbled.  I am newly placed on blood thinners for life, and fighting clots in my lungs; thus was feeling helpless.

You see Warfarin is my "new best friend" along with Oxy and the electricity to power the concentrator.  Not to mention the half dozen other drugs taken daily.  Being all alone, ( my daughters, all four of them are gone to the four winds).  I had given up and viewed the pole shift as my exit from this life.  However, your dauntless example, has given me renewed faith and energy, and a rekindling of my own will to press on in the face of life threats.  Two weeks ago I was at deaths door or really it was at mine.  I WILL be off Oxy in a week, pay my library fines, and be ordering herb books by this weeks end.  If you can fight so hard for a whole family, surely I can fight for one....Susan all I can do is pray for you and your loved ones, but that I will do from now on!  Also thanks to the others sharing of specific plants, off  I go in search of truth.  I can only grow in pots, at this time...so much to learn.  Again thank you for your example, to not give up!

Weldon D. Cross

Thank-you Weldon.  I am not comfortable receiving compliments anymore.  I did everything the baby books said to do; therefore, my children received all their shots at exactally the time they were required.  The nurses and doctors always praised me for doing what I was supposed to do while comparing me to parents that weren't.  I enjoyed the compliments.  ALL my children displayed some sort of neurological damage.  I did this to them and I will never forgive myself for trusting the "official" view of anything.  When I receive compliments now I get suspicious of me and my motives.  I trust your opinion more since you are on this site though.  Obviously you don't trust the "official" stories either.  I do know more than I ever wanted to know about clotting and the symptoms our lives revolve around.  If you need to write it all out, you can email me. 

Weldon Duane Cross said:

Susan

As I set here stunned by the story of this stupendous effort on your part to save and also help heal your family....I am humbled.  I am newly placed on blood thinners for life, and fighting clots in my lungs; thus was feeling helpless.

You see Warfarin is my "new best friend" along with Oxy and the electricity to power the concentrator.  Not to mention the half dozen other drugs taken daily.  Being all alone, ( my daughters, all four of them are gone to the four winds).  I had given up and viewed the pole shift as my exit from this life.  However, your dauntless example, has given me renewed faith and energy, and a rekindling of my own will to press on in the face of life threats.  Two weeks ago I was at deaths door or really it was at mine.  I WILL be off Oxy in a week, pay my library fines, and be ordering herb books by this weeks end.  If you can fight so hard for a whole family, surely I can fight for one....Susan all I can do is pray for you and your loved ones, but that I will do from now on!  Also thanks to the others sharing of specific plants, off  I go in search of truth.  I can only grow in pots, at this time...so much to learn.  Again thank you for your example, to not give up!

Weldon D. Cross

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service