GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65270

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Deborah :

For the warming up, specifically, there is some really good footage in Andrew Veresay´s ZETA MOVIE 2. It´s worth watching !

best,- 

Deborah said:

Thanks for the help Kris and Derrick, I have read that info in the past and was hoping for a bit more clarity.  

I hope your correct about there being little heat because it's  a lift for NZ instead of a thrust .  But others may wish to know more about this if there is more to know.

Hi Malou

Thanks for the feed back.

I have watched the movie, maybe I wasn't paying attention at that time. I will have another look at it.

Malou (Marie Louise) Geleff said:

Hi Deborah :

For the warming up, specifically, there is some really good footage in Andrew Veresay´s ZETA MOVIE 2. It´s worth watching !

best,- 

Deborah said:

Thanks for the help Kris and Derrick, I have read that info in the past and was hoping for a bit more clarity.  

I hope your correct about there being little heat because it's  a lift for NZ instead of a thrust .  But others may wish to know more about this if there is more to know.

Planet X  - the Sun  and the Earth

If I understood correctly, Px  could have at least two very dangerous  phases :

what could happen when Px will pass between the Earth and the Sun ?

What could happen when the Earth will be between Px end the Sun ?

thanks for your answer, or the link to previous answer

Hi Max,

I take it by your question you are fairly new to the Ning, so a very warm welcome if this is the case.  Really there is only one dangerous phase and that is from now until the poleshift and afterwards for about a year or two, depending on where you decide to hang on for the ride of your life  :-)

Go and have a good look over here http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/7-of-10-safe-locations get familiar with where we are now,... and this resource is massive and a fantastic help for all http://www.zetatalk.com

Hope this helps mate.

Max.de.talent said:

Planet X  - the Sun  and the Earth

If I understood correctly, Px  could have at least two very dangerous  phases :

what could happen when Px will pass between the Earth and the Sun ?

What could happen when the Earth will be between Px end the Sun ?

thanks for your answer, or the link to previous answer

My question is once the 7 of 10 has completed, what is the duration of the 8 of 10 being as the 9 of 10 is 7 weeks then the pole shift.

@Max.de.talent:

"what could happen when Px will pass between the Earth and the Sun ?"

A Pole Shift WILL happen.

"What could happen when the Earth will be between Px end the Sun ?"

Nothing. This will not occur. PX passes between us and the Sun.

As Murray said, ZetaTalk will answer all you questions!

Per the Zetas, this will not be revealed yet. We do not even fully know what the 8 entails. When the Establishment reveal what they know, then the Zetas will be more forthcoming on these matters.

Dee Sargent said:

My question is once the 7 of 10 has completed, what is the duration of the 8 of 10 being as the 9 of 10 is 7 weeks then the pole shift.

Thanks Murray... no, I am not so newbee here ... I am French.. we have old propheties, here, from 1875 to 1940, who describe what will happen and where are the safe places to be for us. They are rather difficult to read, because they are dialogs, thousands of them trough more than 50 years.. not synthetic at all.  My question is more... 

Does  Px between the Earth and the Sun will create  a  poleshift  or when  earth is between Px and the Sun ?

edited:

sorry... messages crossed ... thank you

Thank you Planet Twelve - patience is a virtue - I'll try 

I understand Max,

Planet X will only pass between the Sun and the Earth at 14 million miles and then leave.  On it's way past it will move the core of the earth for about an hour which is the poleshift.

Forget about the rest of the Prophets, just jump in here and read, read, read, or follow your heart... it will be what is best for you.

Max.de.talent said:

Thanks Murray... no, I am not so newbee here ... I am French.. we have old propheties, here, from 1875 to 1940, who describe what will happen and where are the safe places to be for us. They are rather difficult to read, because they are dialogs, thousands of them trough more than 50 years.. not synthetic at all.  My question is more... 

Does  Px between the Earth and the Sun will create  a  poleshift  or when  earth is between Px and the Sun ?

edited:

sorry... messages crossed ... thank you

I knew what said this prophet called Marie Julie long before to find ZT.  

She had been much more precise on the everyday life during this period.

She described (80 years ago)  the economic collapse, the unemployment, the banks failure, the social explosion, then the revolutions in Europe and the civil wars to come ...  the rains on culture, the waves, ELM storms that will burn trees and the soil, volcanic eruptions, seisms, then war and invasions ... no food, no water, populations starving, pandemia to come and which plants could save people... and what will arrive after.

So dear Murray, you should also read prophecies ... they are very rich in teachings to help your family go through these "3 years and a half " of  awful times. it is much more than just the poleshift, seisms and tsunamis.
if you want a link, but it's in French... use pm, not to bother the forum.  Carpe Diem

Does any prophet, including Marie Julie, have the incredible prediction track record of the Zetas?  I doubt it!  Anyone can predict economic collapse and pandemics, but I would like to see just one prophet who can predict to the degree of the "7" of 10 events (which are coming true).  No such prophet exists apart from the Zetas, accurately predicting with such specificity.  Fortunately for the world, ZetaTalk is real and continues to make accurate predictions far beyond generalizations (what other prophet is doing that?).

The unmatched prediction track record of ZetaTalk is so amazing that the Zetas will mostly not even accept questions confirming or denying predictions, beliefs, and opinions of those who do not have an equivalent record. That tells me a lot.  Read ZetaTalk for answers.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service