GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65271

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kem,

Here is some info on Moon and Sun Halos, just do a search on the main page to bring it up.  Welcome, don't worry, there is a plan for all of us and it is going to be a fun ride, get ready to hang on :-)

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%...

Kem chaudhry said:

Hi, I am new to the discussion board and I have been reading many, many posts and I hope this question is acceptable. A few weeks ago we were sitting outside and the moon had a halo around it, it first started out as a crescent shaped moon then a full moon, as we were watching it a cross, a perfect cross shape filled the moon, it lasted several minutes then left. Three of us seen this and it was very unusual, is there a message about what we seen. Thank you for considering my question as it left me quite curious as to this. It was something I had never seen in my life.

Hi RJ,

I too am a truck driver in the North West... but it appears we are on different continents (me being in Australia).  It sounds like you may be in a compression zone if the ground is bunching on approach to bridges, this I am not sure of.  If, however you are in a stretch zone, you and your rig may be the first to find out the bridge you are on has failed.

I know what it is like my friend, we always pay attention to the ground we run on, and these are significant changes you are noticing.  It may be time for a career change, and make preparations for the ride of your life.  After Poleshift you will find Carbon Transportation systems are redundant, but there will be new ways of doing things, like travel at the speed of thought.  Hope this helps

RJA said:

I've drove truck up here in the northeast for 33 yrs, the last month and a half I have noticed the roads are  "Heaving" terrible.  Heaving just like they do when the frost gets under them.  The approaches to the bridges are heaving, the joints between the concrete are pushing up ect.........  I drive the same roads every day, mostly I-81, it is falling apart Like I've never seen before.....

Is this happening from the forces pulling on the earth ?

RJ

Nancy, (and other very helpful souls) I have been to google sky as per the screen capture, and brought up the constellation "Leo"then in the top right hand corner switched to infrared and this object comes up, but is not seen if infrared is not switched on.

Is this it?  Could it possibly be that simple?

not, I'm afraid, PX is no longer in the night sky - it is between the Earth and the Sun.

Murray said:

Nancy, (and other very helpful souls) I have been to google sky as per the screen capture, and brought up the constellation "Leo"then in the top right hand corner switched to infrared and this object comes up, but is not seen if infrared is not switched on.

Thanks Mark, pardon my ignorance, I do not understand just which telescopes, what time, where they are on earth and what direction they are pointing.  So... does it really matter?... considering we are wobbling at present?

Mark said:

not, I'm afraid, PX is no longer in the night sky - it is between the Earth and the Sun.

Murray said:

Hi Heartsong,

Living in Australia, and looking at the new map of aftertime Pole Shift, I can see basically our continent is going to stay intact, (with the exception of 1/3rd sinking).  This tells me it is not a stretch zone as such, but this is generalising I know.

There is some strong activity right now in Mexico, where land cracks are forming (Stretching in some cases over 500 feet in length), the New Madrid fault has been predicted by Nancy and the Zetas as an area that will tear (Stretch).  Wherever there is evidence of sinkholes is obviously a stretch zone.

Sinking plates, must be stretching as there is no longer support at one or more of the sides of the continental plate, evidence is showing that The Caribbean, Samoa, Fiji, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, parts of China to name a few, must be in Stretch Zones.

If Bridges are collapsing from the ground moving away from supporting either end of the bridge, must be a stretch zone.  Not confused with compression ground movement which is the opposite of stretch, being a squeeze.

Mother Earth is talking to us right now, she is telling us where we should be, and where we should avoid by looking for the signs.  Hope this helps you and your loved ones.

heartsong said:

I've not found anything yet other than references here and there, and specific pages as relates to Sink Holes, but I'm trying to find if there is a definitive LIST of Stretch Zones. ????

Like if I were to go to the Safe Locations page, it would be helpful to see an additional category: Stretch Zones

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm

Hi Murray

Zeta Talk about how submerged land can be the result of plates being squeezed against each other or pulled apart

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p88.htm

Zeta Talk about how the Caribbean is not stretching it is being crushed (many of the places you listed as being in a stretch Zone are not this is just one example)

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo24i.htm

Murray said:

Hi Heartsong,

Living in Australia, and looking at the new map of aftertime Pole Shift, I can see basically our continent is going to stay intact, (with the exception of 1/3rd sinking).  This tells me it is not a stretch zone as such, but this is generalising I know.

There is some strong activity right now in Mexico, where land cracks are forming (Stretching in some cases over 500 feet in length), the New Madrid fault has been predicted by Nancy and the Zetas as an area that will tear (Stretch).  Wherever there is evidence of sinkholes is obviously a stretch zone.

Sinking plates, must be stretching as there is no longer support at one or more of the sides of the continental plate, evidence is showing that The Caribbean, Samoa, Fiji, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, parts of China to name a few, must be in Stretch Zones.

If Bridges are collapsing from the ground moving away from supporting either end of the bridge, must be a stretch zone.  Not confused with compression ground movement which is the opposite of stretch, being a squeeze.

Mother Earth is talking to us right now, she is telling us where we should be, and where we should avoid by looking for the signs.  Hope this helps you and your loved ones.

heartsong said:

I've not found anything yet other than references here and there, and specific pages as relates to Sink Holes, but I'm trying to find if there is a definitive LIST of Stretch Zones. ????

Like if I were to go to the Safe Locations page, it would be helpful to see an additional category: Stretch Zones

Hi heartsong

You would probably have to research the area you are concerned about in the safe locations sections to know for sure because some places are not completely obvious. But as a general rule because the pacific is compressing and plates are subducting those areas in the pacific or bordering it would likely NOT be in a stretch zone And because the Atlantic is widening ( the mid Atlantic rift tearing apart) those areas bordering the Atlantic would likely be in a stretch zone. There are exceptions the Caribbean for example borders the Atlantic and is being crushed as South America rolls. There are also other areas that are stretching like the African rift Zone so you will just have to research you area of concern to know for sure.

for example

Zeta Talk about he Eurasian Stretch

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx353.htm

heartsong said:

Thanks Derrick, appreciate the corrections, it helps me to understand a little better.

Derrick Johnson said:

Hi Murray

Zeta Talk about how submerged land can be the result of plates being squeezed against each other or pulled apart

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p88.htm

Zeta Talk about how the Caribbean is not stretching it is being crushed (many of the places you listed as being in a stretch Zone are not this is just one example)

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo24i.htm

Murray said:

Hi Heartsong,

heartsong said:

Nancy, I have noticed there are just over 5000 members here on the ning.  I believe we are a fair way along in the progress and personally we have heeded your warnings, move to a safe location and are getting our hands calloused and dirty.

I can imagine it would at times frustrate both you and our concerned friends the Zetas, however, I do believe the Zetas have a very focused plan on helping humanity.  Without having Mass Media access, the only way I know to spread the word is to point people to the ning, however it is falling on more deaf ears than those paying attention.

Is there going to be a larger scale broadcast to the general public?... soon?

Heartfelt thanks and appreciation for everything you have done and are doing Nancy, you are one in a million.

Hi, Murray...

I beleive the answer to your question,

"Is there going to be a larger scale broadcast to the general public?... soon?".

"Is that it is in the hands of man".

I feel your concern & frustration, I beleive everyone here at ZetaTalk & the Ning shares that as well. The best we can do is prepare for our own survival, as well as our family & friends who choose to join us. And continue to spread the word to anyone whom will lend us an ear. They will respond in whatever manner they choose. The choice is ultamately theirs, & theirs alone. We know it's disheartening to be brushed off or ignored when we're only trying to awaken them to what's going on around all of us.

There are many followers of ZetaTalk & the Ning that are not members, and they are of all flavors, STO, Undecided, & STS. They have their own reasons for not becoming a member. Myself, I have been following closely for almost a year now. I first heard of Nancy when she was a guest on the "Coast to Coast AM" radio program in around 2002 or 2003. It wasn't until recently that I joined. The reason being is that I read a Discussion in which I felt I had something to offer.

Patience & Perserverance my friend.

Thanks Edward,

I regret posting this as looking back it seems silly questions to ask.  I agree with what you have said and I feel I know deep within that there are plans now set in motion to gain the outcome I was asking about.  If this is telepathy... I think I caught it.

There seems to be way to many people across the Globe that are now about to "Occupy" a financial district near you.  The media is and will pay attention to this especially from a completely dissatisfied large group.

There is a clear message going out to all banks and bankers... we have had enough.

Appreciate your time and words Edward.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service