GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65270

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

ZetaTalk - Moon Orbit
"What makes the Moon orbit every 28 days, around the Earth, making almost precisely 13 such turns in an Earth year? The Moon does not have a liquid core, as does Earth, so its rotation is driving by fixed points on or within the frozen Moon. We have presented the reasons for the Earth's rotation as a dog chasing its tail, the motion of liquid magma, uneven in its nature, chasing places in the Universe while finding it cannot stop once it has come as close to these attractants as possible, as the motion drives it on. The Moon has no such variable. We have described the rotation of the Earth, so precisely to the second each day, as driven in the main by an attraction to points in the Sun, so those parts of the Earth are trying to face the Sun each day, only forced to part, eager lovers that they are, because of the motion of the Earth and the Sun itself. The Moon likewise is very regular, despite the erratic orbit which has the Moon swinging too far to the North between New and Full Moon and then too far to the South, lately, in response to the press from Planet X, particles flowing from Planet X that the Moon wishes to avoid. The Moon obviously has a lopsided composition, as the Face of the Moon is glued to the Earth, staring at it constantly, so those on Earth never see the drk sde of the Moon. This is interpreted by some as a rotation of the Moon, but it is not the Moon that is revolving, it is the Earth that revolves. The Moon is merely following along, glued as it is to particulars in the Earth. Were the Moon stationary, and not orbiting the Earth, it would not have a rotation. But just as the Sun has sweeping arms that propel all the planets in a counterclockwise direction around the Sun, just so the Earth has sweeping arms that propel the Moon in its direction around the Earth. Where this the only influence on the Moon, the Moon would indeed be on the wrong side of the Earth from its predicted orbit, and within 6 months time. But this is not the only influence. 13 times a year the Moon's dark side is facing outward into the Universe, in the same direction. 13 times a year the Moon is impelled from this position by the sweeping arms of the Earth, which push it along to go round the Earth until it can come back to face that same point in the Universe once again. In a stalled Earth orbit or a moving Earth orbit, these 13 times a year are clicking along, like clockwork. Where the Earth is sped up slightly, 4 minutes a day, so that at high noon it is facing the Sun, which it synchronizes to, the Moon does the opposite, slowing down slightly so it can synchronize to those points in the Universe it is attracted to. Orbits, and rotation, as we have often stated, are not controlled by Newton's laws, some motion remaining constant over the eons, they are dynamic and controlled by attraction and repulsion among the moving bodies and points beyond!"

Hi Andrew

Here is some ZetaTalk about how the moons orbit is affected by Planet X

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta209.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta573.htm

Will the Moon have a pole shift as well?

We have stated that the Moon will continue to hug the Earth, and not leave it during the passage. The Moon, as is known, faces only one side toward the Earth due to its composition. One side is more attracted to the Earth than the other. The Moon, obviously, will return to this stance after the pole shift, and continue to orbit the Earth in a similar manner as today. Whether it twists around during the hour of the pole shift is irrelevant.

Andrew Smith said:

My question is:

How will the Moon's orbit be affected as Planet X gets closer?  It would seem likely that it, too, will be pulled off course.  But in what directions?

Hi George

Read page 11 of this forum someone else was trying to figure out their latitude and they got a lot of good information that should help you figure out yours.

Be sure to read the whole page especially the posts from ryan.

George S. Wardlow said:

I can't seem to find the climate or latitude of south west central Ohio, USA after the pole shift can anyone help? Thank you all very much I am learning so much.
John Thompson -

2.  Use the Zoom in button in the upper left until you have a broad map view of your general location around East Anglia, UK.

3. Use the scale at the lower left of the GoogleMaps image to calculate your distance from the nearest coastline.

4.  The Zetas have warned to expect Pole Shift tidal waves as high as 600 ft along the coast and 200 feet high if you're 100 miles inland.  Therefore, if you're 50 miles inland, you can expect 400 ft high tidal waves and if you're 25 miles inland, you can expect tidal waves 500 feet high. 

5.  First, consider the tidal wave height 25 miles from the coast. Enter 500 feet into the RED Threshold box in the left hand column of the GoogleMaps Tool.  Allow a few moments for the information to load.  As you can see, practically all areas within 25 miles from the coast are colored red and will be inundated.  What can be somewhat misleading when using this tool this way is that not all the areas colored red on the map will be inundated, because not all areas will experience a 500 -ft tidal surge.  The further from the coast, the less the tidal surge will be.  Therefore, you have to approach this as an iterative process.

6. Next, consider areas 50 miles from the coast.  Since these areas can expect a 400-ft tidal surge, enter 400 feet into the GoogleMaps tool.  Now you can see the land within 50 miles from the coast that will be inundated.

7.  Now you should have a feel for what areas will not be inundated during the European Tsunami. The next step is identifying suitable safe areas and I'll leave that up to you. Just make sure you prorate the sea level rise based on the distance from the coast.

8.  A crucial point to consider is that UK as a whole will experience a 150 foot loss in elevation and when combined with the overall 675-ft sea level rise resulting from the melting poles and warming oceans, any long term survival location in the UK will need to be at least 825-ft in elevation.  Entering this number into the GoogleMaps tool will assist you in determining which areas will be suitable for long term survival locations.

Good luck.

John,

1.check  the map here:

What would you do if you would be living in the red areas of Europe?

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/what-would-you-do-if-you-w...

Remeber that this event will be water on Motion...

2. Regardings the Signs:

European tsunami warnings

Here:

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/european-tsunami-warnings

Hi guys this is my first post - have been reading Zetatalk and Ning for over 12 months now.  My question is in relation to Melbourne, Australia.  I'm just wondering whether it's rather large bay will inhibit much of the backwash from the poles or possible tsunami that would infact halt a fair bit of the water.  The Zetas mention that Melbourne will lift 125ft as the east coast plate juts upwards.  Do bays tend to offer some protection?  When looking at a map of Melbourne one would also notice that it is somewhat protected from Tasmania and King Island.  Would these rather large land masses also help to protect Melbourne?  Thanks for your time.  Light and Love.

People seem to be getting confused between the poleshift and the tsunami with their answers. 

The prediction is for a 50 ft tsunami to hit the east coast of Britain during the 7/10 events and with reduced speed and force compared to the west coast.  Obviously the coast is gone but, although low, not all of East Anglia is so low to be inundated, although the some areas obviously will be.  Try the google maps feature to plug in 50 ft and it looks something like this - the yellow areas are only 1m above sea level so will be badly hit/scoured: (http://maps.google.com/maps/mapplets?moduleurl=http://www.heywhatst...)

Use this as your starting point and you can begin to work out how you will be affected, but water washing back along all rivers that drain into the sea should be looked at for possible flooding even if not in the red areas.  You'll also need to take into consideration other things that might be affected even if you'll be above the water like food/fuel distribution and probably more importantly- whether your local power station is going to be affected- there're a lot on the coast of Britain (see attached document below)
Check this out for more info and stuff regarding warnings: http://www.zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10.htm

During the poleshift itself, East Anglia will be totally washed over by the water which will be a flood tide (as opposed to a tsunami) assaulting first from the north, then sloshing back from the south and from the east as well eventually as the Atlantic rip during the PS causes another tsunami but twice the size of the 7/10 one; so no safe locations there at all.

John Thompson said:

Hi there,

I currently live in East Anglia on the east coast in the United Kingdom, I was wondering  if you could tell me if the European tsunami will hit this area hard, and if it will then what signs can I look out for before this happens.

Thank you in advance

Attachments:

Hi there, Possum...   don´t bank on anything other than treating Melb as any other coastal city, which means it´ll get scoured + there´ll be a lot of backwash... I re-read the ZT Safe Locs-pages, and don´t seem to find other than the narrower a strait is, the more likely it is to also suffer sloshing and tidal bore... With much water coming from the Arctic cold waters, it doesn´t sound nice...

Here´s ZT on Melbourne :  http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx149.htm   and Tasmania :  http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx167.htm

Possum said:

Hi guys this is my first post - have been reading Zetatalk and Ning for over 12 months now.  My question is in relation to Melbourne, Australia.  I'm just wondering whether it's rather large bay will inhibit much of the backwash from the poles or possible tsunami that would infact halt a fair bit of the water.  The Zetas mention that Melbourne will lift 125ft as the east coast plate juts upwards.  Do bays tend to offer some protection?  When looking at a map of Melbourne one would also notice that it is somewhat protected from Tasmania and King Island.  Would these rather large land masses also help to protect Melbourne?  Thanks for your time.  Light and Love.
Hi Possum,  I spent some time in Melbourne years ago and the layout of the city is very much like Christchurch, New Zealand.  Flat, with sea one side and mountains the other, and also with a river running through it.  Because of it's proximity to the sea AND the fact that the Yarra River runs through it, I would not want to be there when TSHTF.  It would be a very dangerous place.  It would be far better for you to head for the nearest mountain range.  I  hope this helps.  When I was thinking about relocating to eastern Australia from Perth, I deliberately chose a place inland and on a mountain, you should do the same.  I wish you all the luck in the world in your journey.  You have to make big changes in order to stay safe hey.

@ Tuky :  you´ll have to count your way out of it, so that once the 6 days of rotation stoppage have occured : it´s there..

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/last-trimester-event-timelin...

try this one:

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p150.htm

Tuky said:

Thank you MegaMontana, but this is not what I was looking for. I think this was the answer to someone's question and I remember it said something like this: when you see or hear ... then you have a few hours before the shift. I think it won't be comfortable laying in the trench for a few days, especially for small kids and old or ill people.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service