GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65261

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kojima   just posted the EQ for 1-18-11. I saw this early this morning it is #4 it is a small EQ 5.0 but it is where it is at. It is northern mid Atlantic. Is this not the start of the North Atlantic rip per the Zetas? I have not see an EQ around here before recently. Has anyone else? We are all looking at Indonesia and SA. Just wanted to bring this up? Comments?

There are small quakes every so often along the Atlantic Rift as it has been undergoing a stretch for a while now.  The two recent ones you can see (http://www.iris.edu/seismon ) being Mid Atlantic are going to be adjustments to the South American Plate moving, which it is starting to show signs of doing, as they are approximately at the same latitude as the top of the plate.

These will lead to the tearing of the South Atlantic Rift rather than the North and so you can expect quakes there and further south along the rift to increase in size and frequency in the near future.

The tearing of the North Atlantic Rift occurs last out of all the 7/10 events so there'll be lots of things to happen before then and you'll know when it's getting close.   http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta584.htm

Barbara A. Ruff said:

Kojima   just posted the EQ for 1-18-11. I saw this early this morning it is #4 it is a small EQ 5.0 but it is where it is at. It is northern mid Atlantic. Is this not the start of the North Atlantic rip per the Zetas? I have not see an EQ around here before recently. Has anyone else? We are all looking at Indonesia and SA. Just wanted to bring this up? Comments?

@ Barbara & Mark :  there have been several quakes around Mag 5 at the Reykjanes Ridge for the last 6 months, quake swarms even. Reykjanes Ridge is in the North Atlantic. 

It´s hard, of course, to not get alarmed !  - also in the area is volcanic activity from the 2 large Iceland volcanos : Hekla and Katla, but just as we all think that NOW it´s going to erupt, it oozes back off again/deflates..

Apparently this has to do with Iceland actually being right on top of a stretch zone, meaning that Iceland will actually GAIN landmass during and after the PS !  

Also because of the stretch, volcanic activity will come, for sure, but will be somehow offset somewhat, since magma will be able to flow underneath the land, thus not having to erupt violently constantly... this should be significant for all volcanos in stretch zones....  

I am new to this site.  For the last few months i started researching things that are going on all over the world.  I am still very new to this but want to make sure my family is safe during all the devastation going on.  Things are changing so fast here on earth!  Could you please tell me when the poles are going to shift and how i will know when i should be ready.  I know it will take an hour to take place but when?  I want to be prepared and ready! Thank you so much!:)

Hello Angela

This is the best keep Secret, that Will and Should remain secret!

If not STS   will install Martial Law, and Population Reduction agendas over STO !

Next Question, Please.

Angela - As Recall 15 explained, we do not have a firm date when the Pole Shift will occur, only a timeframe - the end of a magnetic trimester which occurs at the end of April, August and December.  When Planet X becomes clearly visible in the sky for everyone to see and Earth begins her severe wobble, we have 50 days until the Pole Shift. The timeline of events leading up to the Shift from the severe wobble has been clearly defined.

Angela Bullard said:
I am new to this site.  For the last few months i started researching things that are going on all over the world.  I am still very new to this but want to make sure my family is safe during all the devastation going on.  Things are changing so fast here on earth!!!  Could you please tell me when the poles are going to shift and how i will know when i should be ready.  I know it will take an hour to take place but when?  I want to be prepared and ready!! Thank you so much!:)

Hi Luis

It is a Planet. I believe it was referred to as a  comet early in ZetaTalk because of it's orbit as it travels through the solar system, passes by the earth and  has a tail so it looks  similar to a comet.

Luis Maia Bento said:

Hello

This Q is not for the ZT's or Nancy directly, but to anyone who might help me clarifying the following:

Is PX a 'giant comet' as written here: http://www.zetatalk2.com/newsletr/issue188.htm  [... will not increase during the giant comet's...]

OR

truly a planet as described here:  http://www.zetatalk2.com/index/zeta521.htm    [Planet X, aka Nibiru, is not a small dirty snowball. It is a planet, larger than Venus...]

Thank you.

Hi Qtrblooded

Here is some ZetaTalk that may help with your question

ZetaTalk about the reason for increase in sunburn

http://zetatalk2.com/index/zeta568.htm

have a question about densities. A while ago things started looking different to me. More clear more real the sunshine looked different. I thought something was wrong with me even went to a doctor. Is this changing of densities?

No. The Sun has appeared more white than yellow, as many have observed, and since 2003 a sunburn occurred more readily, but this is due to the dust cloud that Planet X brought into the inner solar system, reflecting light. No density change has occurred.

ZetaTalk about the recent animal deaths

http://www.zetatalk2.com/ning/08ja2011.htm

Dead fish and birds falling from the sky are being reported worldwide, suddenly. This is not a local affair, obviously. Dead birds have been reported in Sweden and N America, and dead fish in N America, Brazil, and New Zealand. Methane is known to cause bird dead, and as methane rises when released during Earth shifting, will float upward through the flocks of birds above. But can this be the cause of dead fish? If birds are more sensitive than humans to methane release, fish are likewise sensitive to changes in the water, as anyone with an aquarium will attest. Those schools of fish caught in rising methane bubbles during sifting of rock layers beneath them will inevitably be affected. Fish cannot, for instance, hold their breath until the emergency passes! Nor do birds have such a mechanism.

And why would Sweden have clouds of methane being released when it is not even on a fault line? Nor is Brazil on a fault line, though New Zealand and the New Madrid region in Arkansas are. We have often stated that the plates have had the rock fingers preventing movement along their edges broken off, so they have become slippery. In this state, they are now pressed against each other under the stress of a more violent and rattling wobble. The stress is evident on all plates, which are shifting around, internally, under the strain. Thus methane, so poisonous to birds and fish, is being released.

Qtrblooded said:

Have the Zetas spoken of the increase in UV rays due to the changes in atmosphere conditions? The suns radiation seems elevated, causing more drastic temperature spreads which i suspect is the culprit for the animal die-offs.

Howard said:
We arrived at a 7 of 10 near the end of December 2010.  Since the beginning of 2011, nearly 5 million people have been displaced by flooding, there is evidence that Indonesia is sinking, South America is starting to roll, and earthquake and volcanic activity continue to increase.  However, more events will unfold before we conclude the 7 of 10.

James said:
Are we at a 7??
So this is going to happen sometime this year?  I am so glad you have told me this because i really thought it was around 2012. This will help me and my family prepare sooner. Thank you so much for your information.
My question and maybe i miss it and it was already on here if so please forgive me. Now with the pole shift happening, Could we see a New Time line add to our time lines?

Vicki - You can do it, and must. Something like this is small compared to what will be asked of you in the near future.  So, print out a copy of the projected earth after the PS. Cut and tape it together so it forms a globe. Compare this globe to a current globe.  Then, research how the winds are going to change, as you will need to factor this in as well to understand what your weather will be like.

See, not so hard.  Stay true - Jack

Vicki Hanna said:

I have a big question about future latitudes. The Zetas keep saying that we need to figure it out for ourselves, but there is too much conflicting info out there. I have spent months, literally, trying to figure out the new latitude for Michigan. Others have expressed confusion about Michigan and Ontario (next door), so I can't be alone with this problem. I've followed every suggestion that the Zetas have made and am still stumped. I finally broke down and sent an email directly to Nancy, figuring she would know where Wisconsin would end up and she herself told me that "Wisconsin will be like Alabama", which was good news because that would mean that Michigan will be like Tennessee (a great improvement). However, then I come across another reference where the Zetas said that "Nebraska will be like Alabama". Wisconsin and Nebraska are too far apart for them to both be "like Alabama". Every time I see another map or globe, I measure the distance between the equator and the new North Pole and it ALWAYS looks like Michigan will actually end up further north.  Winters are tough enough here already. It's just plain idiocy to think that these winters are survivable WITHOUT power,  solid shelters, etc etc.

Yet in reading the Safe Locs for the surrounding areas, Quebec is supposed to be much warmer, even Connecticut "will be, if anything, somewhat milder". I can't seem to get clear on this and it's crucial that I do so. I don't have good computer skills and can't provide all the links for my research. I could plug in a copy and paste plain text version of my whole file on this subject, but that would eat up too much space for everyone else to have to wade through.

I would like to ask  the Zetas (but I'm too scared to do so) if, with their superior technology, they would be willing to publish some version of the projected new world map (with latitudes and longitudes) that would, once and for all, clear up these questions so that we can all get on to more pressing things. I've spent hours and hours on just this one point when I should be 1)continuing with the preparations or 2)taking the last of my money and moving to a more survivable location. They said in the Safe Locs that Michigan will have a relatively uneventful PS as far as plates and earth movement is concerned, but not one word about future climate.

Please don't tell me "how to figure this out for myself" by using some method or another. I'm truly defeated by this. So, has anyone else out there figured out, definitively, where Michigan is supposed to end up and would you please tell me? Or does someone else have the nerve to post this request to the Zetas (because I sure don't) to please supply us with the probable future world map that fully takes into account the opening of the Atlantic and the closing of the Pacific. I look at the New Geography map and see the east coast of Africa as equatorial almost right next to the new North Pole off Brazil, and am defeated.  Please, I'm desperate to get this information. Bless you, whoever can help me with this. Thank you.

Hi Vicki

Make a globe following these instructions. Use the latitude and longitude of the poles in the ZetaTalk below to help you.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mikes-modified-globe

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17jy2010.htm

Under our direction Nancy has ascertained via Google Earth that the new N Pole will be at the current lat/long of 5°S and 29°W and the new S Pole will be the current lat/long of 10°N and 78°E. These points are not on opposites of the globe from one another today. The Pacific compresses, the Atlantic widens, the S America Plate crunches through much of what is now the Caribbean Plate, and all this and more reform the globe somewhat so that geographical points are not relative to other geographical points as they are today. However, as a general guide to determine your new latitude, using these points and the map of the new geography and our statements on where the new Equator will ride should help you determine with more accuracy your new climate.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24jy2010.htm

It is impractical to think in terms of distance between cities on differing continents, as travel between such points will be impossible in the Aftertime. The most practical way of locating your new latitude is to locate the distance from your nearest new pole. For Portugal, of course, this is the new S Pole which will be where southern India is located today. There will be scant adjustment between these two points, and though the Red Sea will spread somewhat, this is not a massive difference from the distance that exists today. All of Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Africa, China, and Asia can compute their future climate in this way. Australia and New Zealand should likewise compute their new latitude in this manner, making a slight allowance for a portion of the Indo-Australian Plate having pushed under the Himalayas somewhat. Other lands can compute their new latitude from their distance from the new Equator. Alaska, Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, and northern Canada can assume a tropical climate and latitude based on the new Equator virtually passing either through their landmass or close by. For the Americas, the location of the new N Pole is key. This suffices for S America which will remain intact through the pole shift. For N America, which must account for the crumbling Caribbean Plate, the best calculation is a combination of computing where the new Equator rides in the Bering Straits and the distance from the new N Pole off the Bulge of Brazil. Where the two ends do not meet, then assume the new N Pole to be closer to you than the distance on today's map would compute. The N American continent will not stretch or expand, except for a slight increase in the width of the Seaway.

Vicki Hanna said:

I have a big question about future latitudes. The Zetas keep saying that we need to figure it out for ourselves, but there is too much conflicting info out there. I have spent months, literally, trying to figure out the new latitude for Michigan. Others have expressed confusion about Michigan and Ontario (next door), so I can't be alone with this problem. I've followed every suggestion that the Zetas have made and am still stumped. I finally broke down and sent an email directly to Nancy, figuring she would know where Wisconsin would end up and she herself told me that "Wisconsin will be like Alabama", which was good news because that would mean that Michigan will be like Tennessee (a great improvement). However, then I come across another reference where the Zetas said that "Nebraska will be like Alabama". Wisconsin and Nebraska are too far apart for them to both be "like Alabama". Every time I see another map or globe, I measure the distance between the equator and the new North Pole and it ALWAYS looks like Michigan will actually end up further north.  Winters are tough enough here already. It's just plain idiocy to think that these winters are survivable WITHOUT power,  solid shelters, etc etc.

Yet in reading the Safe Locs for the surrounding areas, Quebec is supposed to be much warmer, even Connecticut "will be, if anything, somewhat milder". I can't seem to get clear on this and it's crucial that I do so. I don't have good computer skills and can't provide all the links for my research. I could plug in a copy and paste plain text version of my whole file on this subject, but that would eat up too much space for everyone else to have to wade through.

I would like to ask  the Zetas (but I'm too scared to do so) if, with their superior technology, they would be willing to publish some version of the projected new world map (with latitudes and longitudes) that would, once and for all, clear up these questions so that we can all get on to more pressing things. I've spent hours and hours on just this one point when I should be 1)continuing with the preparations or 2)taking the last of my money and moving to a more survivable location. They said in the Safe Locs that Michigan will have a relatively uneventful PS as far as plates and earth movement is concerned, but not one word about future climate.

Please don't tell me "how to figure this out for myself" by using some method or another. I'm truly defeated by this. So, has anyone else out there figured out, definitively, where Michigan is supposed to end up and would you please tell me? Or does someone else have the nerve to post this request to the Zetas (because I sure don't) to please supply us with the probable future world map that fully takes into account the opening of the Atlantic and the closing of the Pacific. I look at the New Geography map and see the east coast of Africa as equatorial almost right next to the new North Pole off Brazil, and am defeated.  Please, I'm desperate to get this information. Bless you, whoever can help me with this. Thank you.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service