GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

  For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

  This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

   So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

  Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

 (and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)
 

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 63762

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

..wondering how this will impact/ hinder americans preparedness plans...?..and is it to further cover-up/gov's tightening grip over the populace?

On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS." (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-ord...)

This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.


souz - the way I understand it, what Obama has done PRIMARILY has been to REVOKE and turn around PREVIOUS EXEC ORDERS...:  http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/white-house-preps-legal-la...

souz riden said:

..wondering how this will impact/ hinder americans preparedness plans...?..and is it to further cover-up/gov's tightening grip over the populace?

On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS." (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-ord...)

This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.


Recently, an extremely large whirlpool was formed off the coast of South Africa: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/an-unusually-strong-whirlp....  The Zetas stated this was due to the pumping action created by the Figure-8 wobble.  Could this phenomena also occur in a weather system?  Currently (3/24/11 7:38 CST), there is a very large storm system that stretches from the Gulf of Mexico to the Minnesota-Canada border.  This entire storm is rotating in a counter clockwise fashion(the storm looks hurricane-like, almost).  I have seen storm systems behave in this manner but never at this large of a scale. 

I thought it might be maintaining pressure against the coverup, or just some things that happen. I would say such events happen pretty often in the NASA controlled cameras, and are deleted/removed as per standard operating procedures. Or maybe alternatively simply it is a "hello", to those who are wobble watching..

Trish Stretton said:

Hi Brett,

I noticed anomalies with the FY2e as well.

Go down to the Imager Channel and check out visible and shortwave for the 8 image.

What's your opinion on those?


Brett said:

I have been watching  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/fy2e/latest_fy2e_ir2_fd.gif and taking hourly image samplings for about the last month. It has been pretty interesting watching the people who run the satellite try to cover up the obvious anomalous craft that have been appearing there.. here is a summary for those interested.

I started capturing images on 19th of febuary, with the indent to make an animated gif for myself as i have seen some people do here on the ning. The wobble is very obvious, but what i also noticed was anomalous disk shaped craft that appeared at 17:31 on the image timestamp (18:15 UTC). Obvious anomolies occurred from the 20th of February, through to the 24th of February. Then on the 25th of february, the image at 17:31 was rather obviously replaced with the previous image from 16:01 the same day (they did not even bother changing the date at the top of the image).

The last (clearest) image is attached.

Latest sequence from 17 Feb, has the image from 16:01 repeated twice, there is a slight speed blur anomoly and it is visible on all three images (so obviously the same image). So the zetas or must be putting on a show, if they had to replace two whole images.

I don't know why the operators of the satellite bother ?

There was a very good full disk anomalous craft, but i got that at the beginning when i was setting up the automated grab, and i accidentally overwrote it. There are obvious hot spots around the perimeter of the craft, and in the centre where you might expect excess heat to build up.

This is not a question as such, i just thought it was interesting evidence of the ongoing (clumsy) cover up.


It does look strange!
Weston Ginther said:

Recently, an extremely large whirlpool was formed off the coast of South Africa: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/an-unusually-strong-whirlp....  The Zetas stated this was due to the pumping action created by the Figure-8 wobble.  Could this phenomena also occur in a weather system?  Currently (3/24/11 7:38 CST), there is a very large storm system that stretches from the Gulf of Mexico to the Minnesota-Canada border.  This entire storm is rotating in a counter clockwise fashion(the storm looks hurricane-like, almost).  I have seen storm systems behave in this manner but never at this large of a scale. 

absolutely the same thing can happen in a weather system - more likely in fact as air is less dense than water.

Weston Ginther said:

Recently, an extremely large whirlpool was formed off the coast of South Africa: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/an-unusually-strong-whirlp....  The Zetas stated this was due to the pumping action created by the Figure-8 wobble.  Could this phenomena also occur in a weather system?  Currently (3/24/11 7:38 CST), there is a very large storm system that stretches from the Gulf of Mexico to the Minnesota-Canada border.  This entire storm is rotating in a counter clockwise fashion(the storm looks hurricane-like, almost).  I have seen storm systems behave in this manner but never at this large of a scale. 

As an update to this, it looks like recent images still have the images from 16:01 repeated twice after that, but since the 16th of march, they are now repeating the same image from 16th of march daily, but only for those for those three hourly slots, on all subsequent dates.. from 16th of march, up to 22 march. It has the same small smudge on all images.

Brett said:

I have been watching  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/fy2e/latest_fy2e_ir2_fd.gif and taking hourly image samplings for about the last month. It has been pretty interesting watching the people who run the satellite try to cover up the obvious anomalous craft that have been appearing there.. here is a summary for those interested.

I started capturing images on 19th of febuary, with the indent to make an animated gif for myself as i have seen some people do here on the ning. The wobble is very obvious, but what i also noticed was anomalous disk shaped craft that appeared at 17:31 on the image timestamp (18:15 UTC). Obvious anomolies occurred from the 20th of February, through to the 24th of February. Then on the 25th of february, the image at 17:31 was rather obviously replaced with the previous image from 16:01 the same day (they did not even bother changing the date at the top of the image).

The last (clearest) image is attached.

Latest sequence from 17 Feb, has the image from 16:01 repeated twice, there is a slight speed blur anomoly and it is visible on all three images (so obviously the same image). So the zetas or must be putting on a show, if they had to replace two whole images.

I don't know why the operators of the satellite bother ?

There was a very good full disk anomalous craft, but i got that at the beginning when i was setting up the automated grab, and i accidentally overwrote it. There are obvious hot spots around the perimeter of the craft, and in the centre where you might expect excess heat to build up.

This is not a question as such, i just thought it was interesting evidence of the ongoing (clumsy) cover up.

The 8 image did not cover the anomalous images by the time i got to them (different timezone) but I've attached the looped image i made from yesterdays data which illustrates the both the wobble and the (repeated) anomalous blur.

Trish Stretton said:

Hi Brett,

I noticed anomalies with the FY2e as well.

Go down to the Imager Channel and check out visible and shortwave for the 8 image.

What's your opinion on those?


Brett said:

I have been watching  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/fy2e/latest_fy2e_ir2_fd.gif and taking hourly image samplings for about the last month. It has been pretty interesting watching the people who run the satellite try to cover up the obvious anomalous craft that have been appearing there.. here is a summary for those interested.

I started capturing images on 19th of febuary, with the indent to make an animated gif for myself as i have seen some people do here on the ning. The wobble is very obvious, but what i also noticed was anomalous disk shaped craft that appeared at 17:31 on the image timestamp (18:15 UTC). Obvious anomolies occurred from the 20th of February, through to the 24th of February. Then on the 25th of february, the image at 17:31 was rather obviously replaced with the previous image from 16:01 the same day (they did not even bother changing the date at the top of the image).

The last (clearest) image is attached.

Latest sequence from 17 Feb, has the image from 16:01 repeated twice, there is a slight speed blur anomoly and it is visible on all three images (so obviously the same image). So the zetas or must be putting on a show, if they had to replace two whole images.

I don't know why the operators of the satellite bother ?

There was a very good full disk anomalous craft, but i got that at the beginning when i was setting up the automated grab, and i accidentally overwrote it. There are obvious hot spots around the perimeter of the craft, and in the centre where you might expect excess heat to build up.

This is not a question as such, i just thought it was interesting evidence of the ongoing (clumsy) cover up.

Attachments:

Does anyone have any insight on this simultaneous five rocket launch by NASA (Atrex)?  Obviously something to do with the pole shift.  And the public seems to be buying the story, which is NASA is spending billions just to study the atmospheric winds? Isn't just one launch hugely expensive? I hope it is just some the of elite attempting to escape and not something more nefarious.  It seems this launch keeps on getting delayed, I believe the Zeta's referred to this saying the elite would not be able to escape into space and would have to share this crisis with the rest of us.  Any thoughts?

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/missions/atrex.html

Sounds like quite an elaborate chemtrail system. Will this help to block the viewing of planetx and it's debris??

mrgneiss said:

Does anyone have any insight on this simultaneous five rocket launch by NASA (Atrex)?  Obviously something to do with the pole shift.  And the public seems to be buying the story, which is NASA is spending billions just to study the atmospheric winds? Isn't just one launch hugely expensive? I hope it is just some the of elite attempting to escape and not something more nefarious.  It seems this launch keeps on getting delayed, I believe the Zeta's referred to this saying the elite would not be able to escape into space and would have to share this crisis with the rest of us.  Any thoughts?

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/missions/atrex.html

If that turns of to be the case, it would benefit the cover-up and obscure the public even more so I believe the Zetas and other benign aliens would/will prevent it.

Edward Adams said:

Sounds like quite an elaborate chemtrail system. Will this help to block the viewing of planetx and it's debris??

Its a good hypothesis, but I'm not sure how long these chemicals would remain concentrated enough to obscure astronomical events.  I'm not an expert about the flow dynamics in the upper atmosphere, but in the lower atmosphere I think the chemicals would be dispersed fairly quickly.  I'm hoping it is some kind of escape attempt and not anything dangerous to people on earth.  It seems too high to worry about any kind of toxic chemical release.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

 
Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2020   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service