GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

  For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

  This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

   So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

  Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

 (and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)
 

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 63806

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion


Solon Hinson Hello! To see all the questions in this NING, you can use the search engine that is above and left of the main page, there you enter these words: ZetaTalk CHAT, and you will come out 10 pages by the browser, all questions and responses made ​​in thisPole Shift Ning.  To read the oldest questions, you must go to the homepage ZetaTalk, on the left side you will see an option that says: CHAT Q & A, you get there, and opening at its top is about 3 or 4options, there you go to choose the one that says: GLP Index Archive, there are questions and answers oldest, from: 04/03/2006 until: 05-15-2010. So I have read and found myself, if more, or another option who know appreciate your help.

Solon Hinson said:
I know that Nancy has ask a lot of questions and got some answers. Where can I find all the answers she has asked? Like the March 12 answers.

Hi, I have a question about "troubled time" section in particular about Illinois and Wisconsin

So, the site says that Illinois will suffer a lot because of low elevation and artificial irrigation system underground http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx040.htm

but Wisconsin, will be OK. http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx065.htm

I was thikning that, for example, I live mere 40-50 miles from Milwaukee, and my elevation is higher than Milwaukee, but yet still Illinois will suffer, and Wisconsin, which is right there won't.

The downstate Illinois is about 400 ft elevated, I agree that it's much lower. Can I assume, that the proximity of my particular area to Wisconsin should be treated as some sort of border area which will not be affected as much?

In addition, Illinois doesn't even have that much lake access as Wisconsin or Michigan.

I would appreciate some thoughts around this.

Thanks ahead of time!

Hi Nina

In step 3 of this blog you can use the Google maps link (If you haven’t all ready) to see how much of Illinois will be under water after the shift. If you enter in 650Ft you can see not much of the state is left but Wisconsin is practically untouched. The rivers and canals will flood all that low lying land during the shift and the ocean will flood it within two years after the shift.

 

Not every inch of Illinois will be flooded you can see land along the southern border of Wisconsin is high enough.

 

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations



Nina said:

Hi, I have a question about "troubled time" section in particular about Illinois and Wisconsin

So, the site says that Illinois will suffer a lot because of low elevation and artificial irrigation system underground http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx040.htm

but Wisconsin, will be OK. http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx065.htm

I was thikning that, for example, I live mere 40-50 miles from Milwaukee, and my elevation is higher than Milwaukee, but yet still Illinois will suffer, and Wisconsin, which is right there won't.

The downstate Illinois is about 400 ft elevated, I agree that it's much lower. Can I assume, that the proximity of my particular area to Wisconsin should be treated as some sort of border area which will not be affected as much?

In addition, Illinois doesn't even have that much lake access as Wisconsin or Michigan.

I would appreciate some thoughts around this.

Thanks ahead of time!

Thanks Derrick,

I did not have Google Earth. I looked at the map. Good thing is that my area is in OK zone. I am very close to Wisconsin border.

Why is it on all new chats the beginning type keeps enlarging and enlarging?

Is it only on my computer or is it on everyone's?

Hi Nina

In my reply above I told you 650ft it is supposed to be 675Ft

sorry



Nina said:

Thanks Derrick,

I did not have Google Earth. I looked at the map. Good thing is that my area is in OK zone. I am very close to Wisconsin border.

 

Hi Raven

Here is ZetaTalk about out of body experiences

http://www.zetatalk.com/visitatn/v19.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b24.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta327.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/myths/m45.ht


http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta513.htm

what about Astral Projection? Is it real? Does so-called silver cord exist?


Astral Projection or going Out of Body is when the soul leaves the body it is incarnating and travels. This is not a skill that can be taught, as it is something the soul has learned to do during one of its lifetimes and remembers. It often occurs the first time during trauma, which is why many people recall seeing themselves on the operating table or on the highway after an accident. Torture can produce such an experience, or a terrifying incident. The soul has decided that the body is about to die and is leaving, essentially. Then the body does not die. The description of a silver cord is an analogy for the process, as the soul returns to the body, but not because there is any physical reason to do so. A soul can leave and refuse to return, and this is what occurs when there is a possession or a walk-in, as the body is essentially available and not incarnated at that time. Vacating an incarnation is discouraged by the Spirit Guides, who discourage Astral Projection because it is essentially skipping out of school, avoiding the hard lessons of the incarnation.


Raven said:

I was wondering if any knows if one can be forced into astral projection?Knowingly being in astral, seeing your body only to meet a creature not soo nice? And of so what would that purpose be?  Raven

I just now watched a video from a family who live in Florida that recorded a 20 min strange loud rumble type sound along with some ground vibrations. Some people said the sound was caused by Haarp.  

 I listened to a recorded audio of Haarp so I could compare both sounds  and this sound did NOT match the Haarp sound.  The sound I heard was what I would imagine a huge mother ship directly overhead to sound like.

To me it would make sense for the aliens to cloak the ship as to not scare the bejeezus out of the family but still complete what they needed to get done.   The signs are everywhere that earth is having major changes due to planet X. 

My question is:  Should more people expect to hear this type of sound overhead as we move closer to the pole shift and approach of planet X ? Are we not to worry about hearing this type of sound that rattles your house and yet cant see any reason for the sound? 

 I understand that time is running out and that the aliens have much to monitor or may have to secure a zone to prevent more damage then would normally occure during this great change .  (just my hunch)

Thank-You

Kat = )

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread677539/pg1

 

 

hi Katnea

read here about HAARP: http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g35.htm

 

Motherships usually dont announce their prsence in such manner, but are hidden, reflecting surrounding background to not cause anxiety in people.

 

This sound is what was described as Earth rumble (http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue155.htm) and it comes from rock strata movement under the ground. It signals adjustments in rock layers and thus could be expected to
continue or even increase.
Katnea B. said:

I just now watched a video from a family who live in Florida that recorded a 20 min strange loud rumble type sound along with some ground vibrations. Some people said the sound was caused by Haarp.  

 I listened to a recorded audio of Haarp so I could compare both sounds  and this sound did NOT match the Haarp sound.  The sound I heard was what I would imagine a huge mother ship directly overhead to sound like.

To me it would make sense for the aliens to cloak the ship as to not scare the bejeezus out of the family but still complete what they needed to get done.   The signs are everywhere that earth is having major changes due to planet X. 

My question is:  Should more people expect to hear this type of sound overhead as we move closer to the pole shift and approach of planet X ? Are we not to worry about hearing this type of sound that rattles your house and yet cant see any reason for the sound? 

 I understand that time is running out and that the aliens have much to monitor or may have to secure a zone to prevent more damage then would normally occure during this great change .  (just my hunch)

Thank-You

Kat = )

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread677539/pg1

 

 

Thank-You so much for the info Andrew  : )   I do have a few more questions though....

I did find a link that has engine testing sound to compare with the Florida video.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsPnkJ5vLfc

I feel that the Florida video has a 'whirl' type sound mixed into the engine sound.  Hmmmmmm....

Anyway...why didn't this womens camera shake?  I would think with that much energy being emitted from the 'ground'  her video picture would show it? 

She placed her children into the bathtub for protection?!? Thats not the action one takes during an earthquake!  Anyone knows that with an earthquake you are to stay outside (plenty of earthquake safety on the news lately) 

She said the sound came from the sky.  She pointed her camera into the sky and kept searching for a target.  

I saw at least 2 flashes of light during this noise.  The last flash of light was when the sound faded up and away from her imho.

I would like to know if rock strata energy can produce such a sound  as was in the video and have no earthquake results?  Also does rock strata movement sound like it is coming from the sky and have flashes of light with it?

I do agree with ya that mother ships are silent.   Maybe this was not a mother ship but a ship large enough or close enough to the ground to produce that type of energy?  Maybe the aliens wanted us to hear that energy?    Maybe the aliens thought to themselves...OK..we tried the quite crop circles...now its time for a loud wake-up-call!  

 The lethargic humans need more of a push out of denial ! (let er rip boys!)  heh 

Perhaps the aliens had to sort out a real problem or test the rock strata  in a 'controlled'  manner and they found NO way to silence the sound? 

 I'm sure the Zetas would risk a 20+ min. sound if some type of problem needed to be sorted right away.  The bottom line is..... the Zetas have our backs  ; )

Whatever it was...be it rock strata or a lil help from the aliens.....its another clear message for us to prepare!

 

I have felt like a looney all my life, all because of something that happened as a child. I believe I may have been a contactee as a child, is it possible too know for sure? I believe my mission is to stand up for Jesus and the soldiers of the cross!! What will happen to me or any other star children, if we fail our mission? 

 

 Star Children and contactees are two different things

Here is ZetTalk about both

ZetaTalk about Star children (souls incarnated in humans from higher densities)

 

http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b21.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r42.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b94.htm

 

http://zetatalk.com/ning/04sp2010.htm

In describing the Rules of Engagement that we, the Zetas use as a guide for interaction between ourselves, the Service-to-Other Zetas, and any alien group in the Service-to-Self, we are speaking only for ourselves. These rules do not apply, necessarily, to other groups nor to Star Children where each Star Child is in essence an independent entity. They thus can make their own rules of engagement, and these can vary. Just as we, the Service-to-Other Zetas, can respond to The Call from humans, so can they. In that they are walking about in human form, this response may even be a face to face meeting which may seem to the human who gave the Call like a chance encounter with a stranger. This in fact happens remarkably often. Just as we, the Service-to-Other Zetas, allow for engagements with those in the Service-to-Self, a Star Child may decide to engage the Service-to-Self also. This can take many forms, with the most common being an assist to a human who has been giving the Call to aliens in both orientations, and highly confused about the counsel received as a result. Here, by responding to The Call from this human, the Star Child is in essence engaging the Service-to-Self aliens who have been giving counsel to this confused human. The most extreme example of such an engagement is where a confused human has allowed itself to become possessed. This is what we were referring to in our Star Child engagement description.

 

 

Zeta Talk about Contactees (Earth born souls incarnated in humans in 3rd density who give the call and have it answered by higher density souls which would be aliens, star children or disincarnate souls)

 

http://zetatalk.com/call/c07.htm

http://zetatalk.com/call/c15.htm

Here is the entire ZetaTalk Call section

http://zetatalk.com/call/c00.htm

 


Natalie Rose Davies said:

I have felt like a looney all my life, all because of something that happened as a child. I believe I may have been a contactee as a child, is it possible too know for sure? I believe my mission is to stand up for Jesus and the soldiers of the cross!! What will happen to me or any other star children, if we fail our mission? 

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

 
Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2020   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service