GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

  For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

  This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

   So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

  Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

 (and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)
 

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 63567

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello friends,

     My question is concerning the "Council of Worlds" and their decision to not quarantine the giant hominids at an earlier period. In fact why allow them to cause such harm to early humans at all? Spiritual growth seems to be the most likely answer to me, however I am unsure about this, for what would be the difference now? I ask this qeustion only becuase I was discussing some of these things with a friend who asked me about this after I had explained what I had read on Zetatalk.com . I had no good  answer to give him. Thank you for your time, I hope this can be answered.(if anyone knows) ( I know this is not a question directed at the pole shift sorry :(

Hi Brandon

Here is some ZetaTalk that may help with your question

http://zetatalk2.com/index/zeta456.htm

Why did the Council of Worlds allow the humanoids from Planet X to come to earth? Sure they are 3rd density as well but surely the council knew the horrors the giants would inflict on the little humans. Making them their slaves and controlling them by fear, making an example out of anyone who rebelled. Acting as gods. Does the council regret this decision or were the giants allowed to come to Earth because they are 3rd density and have the free will to act as Service-to-Self or Service-to-Other? Perhaps the council did not expect them to be as brutal and cause as much havoc as they did?? How are they currently feeling as their planet will soon kill 90% of the Earth's population, business as usual?

The Council intervened to quarantine the Annunaki from Earth, but make no specific steps to allow them access to Earth in the first place. The Annunaki are considered peers of mankind, not unlike another race of man on Earth. When it was clear that they, as a larger hominoid, were creating a negative environment for the spiritual development of man, (one that was too heavily influenced toward the Service-to-Self for mankind because of their hopeless slavery state), the Annunaki were driven from Earth to continue their mining operations elsewhere, on Mars and a moon of Mars.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24jy2010.htm

Ancient writing and ancient historical sites show that humans interacted with other "alien" races on earth many thousands of years ago. When and why did the Council of Worlds decide we would become isolated from other "alien" races? Has this isolation negatively influenced our races progress from 3rd density to 4th density beings? "Living the lie" has caused so many problems in our lives, speaking from the heart.

In mankind's early history, as on most 3rd density worlds, encounters with aliens was open and recorded in the conscious of man. This would have progressed to the present, through to the Transformation of the Earth, were it not for the interference of the Annunaki. We have explained that the Annunaki are peers of mankind, not space traveling aliens from higher dimensions but just another hominoid race. Their space travel is akin to man's journeys to the Moon and plans for visits to Mars. But because Planet X, aka Nibiru, is so much heavier than Earth the Annunaki have adjusted to a gravity field 1.5 time greater than Earth, and thus their bones are heavier, their build heavier, and they appeared as giants to early man.

The balance between the forces of Service-to-Other and Service-to-Self was skewed because of the terror and sense of hopelessness that the Annunaki instilled in their slaves on Earth, whom they had set to mining for gold underground. The practices of the Mayan, whereby they tore living hearts out of the chests of sacrificial victims, was started by the Annunaki. This shows their tactics in instilling fear and maintaining control over their slaves.

Thus the Council decided to quarantine the Annunaki from Earth, so that emerging man could have a balanced environment. But more than that was required. Smelling blood, ambassadors from the Service-to-Self descended on Earth to take advantage of the terror that had been instilled in early man. Ambassadors from the Service-to-Other arrived to counter this influx, and these two groups would often engage each other in physical battle! All this was witnessed by mankind, and was deemed in and of itself to be disruptive to the balanced field that young souls should be given in their schoolhouse. So it was deemed that the rule about visitations or contact with aliens being recorded only in the subconscious be imposed. Where this is a slight burden on those who are contactees, the alternative would have been worse.

 


Brandon Daniel Rhoades said:

Hello friends,

     My question is concerning the "Council of Worlds" and their decision to not quarantine the giant hominids at an earlier period. In fact why allow them to cause such harm to early humans at all? Spiritual growth seems to be the most likely answer to me, however I am unsure about this, for what would be the difference now? I ask this qeustion only becuase I was discussing some of these things with a friend who asked me about this after I had explained what I had read on Zetatalk.com . I had no good  answer to give him. Thank you for your time, I hope this can be answered.(if anyone knows) ( I know this is not a question directed at the pole shift sorry :(

There is plenty of Zetatalk about that answers your questions:  no avoiding the pole shift and no personal councilling on any matter, including your choice of safe location.

http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r57.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta26.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p119.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/wakeupt4.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx030.htm



Siren Speaks said:

I have read the article about the Philippines sinking. I have started a small support group. It's still pretty hard for most people here to accept the reality of a polar shift. We are 80% Christians and many still believe in the power of prayer. A lot are banking on the possibility that if atleast 1 billion of the world's population sincerely channel their energies into praying, then some divine intervention will take place.

I also read in some books, that my country has a major role to play. I am just being realistic, not everyone has VISAs where we can easily relocate to a safe country. Will the Zetas help us in finding a safe location in our country? Do we just accept our fate as a nation that the entire Philippines will sink? Thanks for sharing your thoughts. They'll mean a lot to all of us.

 

@ Siren :  we CAN choose certain things.... granted, if you wish to maintain a present affluent lifestyle, you´re in for some really bad news as the Shift hits the fan...    preparedness is also maintaining a healthy mental attitude (being very realistic) about what will be possible, once the skies get overcast and monsoon season turns into a constant 2-year drizzle (thereabouts)...  

http://poleshift.ning.com/profile/diju

Have a look at diju´s blog. She´s in Jakarta and a VERY valued  member on this Ning...

:-) no - that´s because the Poleshift hasn´t happened yet !  It´ll be a global thing in the Aftertime...

Siren Speaks said:
Thanks Malou! I am very much aware of the Aftertime. I got curious with this - "monsoon season turns into a constant 2-year drizzle" - This has not occurred yet in the Phil.

Malou (Marie Louise) Geleff said:

@ Siren :  we CAN choose certain things.... granted, if you wish to maintain a present affluent lifestyle, you´re in for some really bad news as the Shift hits the fan...    preparedness is also maintaining a healthy mental attitude (being very realistic) about what will be possible, once the skies get overcast and monsoon season turns into a constant 2-year drizzle (thereabouts)...  

http://poleshift.ning.com/profile/diju

Have a look at diju´s blog. She´s in Jakarta and a VERY valued  member on this Ning...



Thank you Derreck, this is exactly what I was looking for and more :)
It's a hoax.  We know the sequence leading up to the final weeks, and it would have had to begun by now to meet that date.  The 7 of 10 events are still in process though, so something big could occur, but it won't be the PS.

James Leadbeater said:
I'm just wondering about all this talk on the net about an upcoming pole shift around March 15 2011. Is this a hoax on the time frame?
Do a search on the Zetatalk site with the word Illuminati.

Siren Speaks said:
I'm just curious, what will happen to the Illuminati? Since they have lots of financial resources and connections they must be preparing for this polar shift. It's possible that they are now building high-tech Arks just like in the movie 2012. Survivors will still consist of STS and STOs. In this case, they will continue to dominate.

Hi Siren

If you are unable to leave a location that will be completely destroyed during the shift here is something to keep in mind.

http://zetatalk2.com/index/zeta358.htm

The answer is simple. Because the purpose of your life on Earth is not to preserve your life. It is for spiritual lessons, which often occur fastest under stressful conditions. These are environments where the soul leaps to high ends, to help others even at risk of putting the self in danger. These are environments where the selfish clarify their aims, realizing they are out only for themselves, despite their words, when push comes to shove. If you are wishing to ditch out and move on to hybrid bodies, you will not be doing so, as you are not a Service-to-Other soul! Your next incarnation is as an amphibious octopusoctopi, at best, as if you are Service-to-Self, then your next incarnation may be any type of lifeform, on a very unpleasant

http://www.zetatalk3.com/index/zeta491.htm

If one looks at the physical life, it would appear to propagate the species and allow the organism to live, or vice versa as life comes before propagation. But since it is the soul that lives on while the physical body dies, hundreds and thousands and even millions of times for a given soul, it is clear that the question should be answered from a spiritual perspective. We, the Service-to-Other Zetas, are only in 4th Density and cannot speak with authority about higher densities. We can tell you that the purpose of your 3rd Density lives is to establish with certainty what your spiritual orientation is - Service-to-Other or Service-to-Self. Our lives in 4th Density finds us consolidating this orientation, as well as learning about the vast Universe around us.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta464.htm

Are you speaking of yourself, or others? Our personal advice would be to realize first that death is not the end, and all life ends at some point whether abruptly or after a lingering illness. The pole shift is likely to bring more deaths quickly, avoiding the lingering illness, and this is in fact a blessing in disguise. Second, the purpose of your existence on Earth is to learn to love others, and the coming pole shift and disintegration of support structures around the globe is an opportunity. Focus on others, and how to help and comfort them, and your concerns about yourself will melt away. If you are speaking of others, your family or friends, there is little you can do unless they are receptive to our words above, which we doubt. They will slip increasingly into denial, which is a type of insanity, and eventually not be in touch with reality at all.

 

 

 


Siren Speaks said:

I have read the article about the Philippines sinking. I have started a small support group. It's still pretty hard for most people here to accept the reality of a polar shift. We are 80% Christians and many still believe in the power of prayer. A lot are banking on the possibility that if atleast 1 billion of the world's population sincerely channel their energies into praying, then some divine intervention will take place.

I also read in some books, that my country has a major role to play. I am just being realistic, not everyone has VISAs where we can easily relocate to a safe country. Will the Zetas help us in finding a safe location in our country? Do we just accept our fate as a nation that the entire Philippines will sink? Thanks for sharing your thoughts. They'll mean a lot to all of us.

 

also do a search for the word 'elite'

 

basically they will try and dominate but their influence will only be in the locale of their bunkers.



Siren Speaks said:

I'm just curious, what will happen to the Illuminati? Since they have lots of financial resources and connections they must be preparing for this polar shift. It's possible that they are now building high-tech Arks just like in the movie 2012. Survivors will still consist of STS and STOs. In this case, they will continue to dominate.
@ Siren :  don´t spend too much time wondering about them... we´ve had some blogs, here on the Ning, with photos of some very costly hideaways.... I think a lot of us just couldn´t believe that they actually are often located in areas that are set to disappear, either during the PS itself or during the Aftertime flooding. Their money will be useless and worthless by then, and they may be having more regrets than the rest of us that they weren´t clever enough....no use speculating about that or them...

Mark said:

also do a search for the word 'elite'

 

basically they will try and dominate but their influence will only be in the locale of their bunkers.



Siren Speaks said:

I'm just curious, what will happen to the Illuminati? Since they have lots of financial resources and connections they must be preparing for this polar shift. It's possible that they are now building high-tech Arks just like in the movie 2012. Survivors will still consist of STS and STOs. In this case, they will continue to dominate.

Question for Nancy,

A member @nOy, from Manila, Phillipines asked a question about what beings are there in the Phillipines for him to give the call.  He pointed out that the Zetas area of monitoring is the US.   I wonder if other members in different areas are wondering the same thing.  Can you post something in this regard?  I know it's not about the Earth Changes per se but it is about the Transformation the world is now experiencing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

 
Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

You can support the ning by using the above button. 

 

© 2019   Created by lonne rey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service