The Zetas have repeatedly stated that those who cling to religious dogma tend to be "immature souls" (or leaning to STS). Can it really be true that wise, Service-to-Other, old souls are not found within those who adhere to organized religion? Related to this, can the Zetas specify whether it is the human mind or the soul within that grasps at religious beliefs? If it is the soul, I would imagine there could be a terrible and traumatic shock upon death and learning that such firmly held ideas are not truth. Or does the soul know better and thus have no illusions, despite what the human imagines during its life?

Dogma comforts both the immature and those leaning to the Service-to-Self. Even though the soul may be aware of the afterlife, the reality of reincarnation, it goes along with the human and even drives the process. The reason is that both souls of the immature and those leaning to the Service-to-Self are comfortable when dogma is ruling the environment. Why is this so? The Service-to-Self, as we have explained, allow rules to replace an awareness of what others are feeling. On their worlds, their prison planets, if they carefully follow the rules they are less likely to get punished. Innovation is almost nil on these planets because innovation requires the right to have free thought. Mistakes are often made because a rule is followed at all costs. If this sounds like some environments on Earth, in human society, do not be surprised.

For the spiritually immature, with barely sparked souls, life is confusing. They encounter situations the young soul has not encountered before, and are guessing at what direction or path to take. This creates anxiety, and dogma takes this anxiety away. If one follows the rules, one is rewarded, or at least one is promised a reward. Certainly if one follows the rules one is less likely to be punished by an overlord who is so focused on maintaining control that this become the only thing that matters. Military units and organized religions have this structure, with many rules and punishment for breaking the rules. Armies are marched to their deaths because the commanding officer feels he can do no wrong. Objection by the soldiers beneath them brings death for treason. Organized religion is just as harsh in their punishments for transgressions.

Are there Service-to-Other souls within military units and organize religion? Of course, doing service! We have mentioned that highly evolved Service-to-Other spirits are attending to prison planets, attending to those souls who realize the error of their ways and want to be returned to 3rd density worlds where they can have a second chance. In like manner, those in service in military units or within organized religion are trying to make a difference, particular at those points where a choice is to be made. They hope to be in a position to give counseling when there is a choice between empathy or mindlessly following a rule.

Source: ZetaTalk for July 2, 2011

Views: 2542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Truth shall set you free ... Dogma will turn you into a slave

Does anyone know of a single, just one, organized religion that is not based on dogma?  Even New Age organized religions that have sprung up seem to be based on dogma that followers are not supposed to ever, ever question or else risk getting the boot.

MOVE.............I struggle with this every day too and the important thing that you must focus on is however they get to the truth of the pole shift makes no difference.  Every soul has its own lesson in 3rd density on Earth.

I am longing to be around people more open minded and am moving.  Case closed.

Shawn Lynch said:

I struggle to deal with people addicted to religious dogma--down here in the southern US they are many--I find myself shunning situations where I know I will come in contact with these confused people and it makes me feel controlled(?)by this dogma as well.How to deal with/enlighten these souls is a struggle on a daily basis . Any suggestions?

I guess I am basically an evolutionist that believes that something had to originally lite the fuse to the big bang but that something is so much greater that our minds can never grasp.

To try to understand such power, we tend to model it down and put a cute human-like name or face on it but it has no face for it is only unbelievable power, enough to create uncountable galaxies or destroy them all in a blink.

Just like those scientists looking for what they call the "God Spark" in their super colliders with the collisions of atoms, I think they might be a bit more careful of what do before they ignorantly trigger another big bang. :)

Hi Video

There is nothing to worry about with the Hadron Collider, humans only have the ability to mess up their play pen and nothing more.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta547.htm

Would the Zetas comment on LHC ( Large Hadron Collider ) now that it is now back online. Is there any danger or is it likely to break down again? [and from another] How much historic scientific validity do you think will be attributed to the CERN efforts/experimentation 10 years into the future? Do you feel the CERN experiments will have lended something worthwhile to our culture, or will it have been a big, expensive waste?

CERN or LHC as it is known, will not result in any black hole or feared destruction. Man is considered an infant, spiritually, and thus has a low IQ and is not allowed to explore the Universe or be high tech. Nor will he learn anything new from this expensive experiment.

I guess I am basically an evolutionist that believes that something had to originally lite the fuse to the big bang but that something is so much greater that our minds can never grasp.

To try to understand such power, we tend to model it down and put a cute human-like name or face on it but it has no face for it is only unbelievable power, enough to create uncountable galaxies or destroy them all in a blink.

Just like those scientists looking for what they call the "God Spark" in their super colliders with the collisions of atoms, I think they might be a bit more careful of what do before they ignorantly trigger another big bang. :)

Perhaps my comments here may be misconstrued by some as being judgmental. Perish the thought!!

I guess we should go a little easy on those poor souls who prefer to remain in Slumber, or Self Focus. It is, after all school

lessons! We are ALL in School together. Some may wish to linger...

"In like manner, those in service in military units or within organized religion are trying to make a difference, particular at those points where a choice is to be made. They hope to be in a position to give counseling when there is a choice between empathy or mindlessly following a rule."

I find this part of the Zeta's answer to the question above, confusing.  However, recently, President Obama reviewed a "long-held policy" of not sending condolence letters to the next of kin of those who commit suicide in war zones. So I assume this is a choice of empathy, in the face of a person called soldier, taking the decision to end his/her life for having followed the cultural and military system rules, and not being able to sustain the cost of living with the decision taken, for example, killing others for his/her nation. And since once the incarnation terminates, the next of kin are the ones that grieve the absence of the loved person, not sending the letter in reality was a form of punishing the family.  

A mother whose son was recruited by ROTC in high school, who lost her son or daughter not because someone killed him or her in the line of duty, was in fact, losing her son or daughter, a casualty collateral to the waged war.

Thus, Obama said “Since taking office, I’ve been committed to removing the stigma associated with the unseen wounds of war, which is why I’ve worked to expand our mental health budgets, and ensure that all our men and women in uniform receive the care they need.”

And it is the family grieving the loss, and living in shame, missing their son or daughter in silence.  The letter goes to the heart of the issues discussed here.  Obama continues..."  This issue is emotional, painful, and complicated, but these Americans served our nation bravely,” Obama said in his statement. “They didn’t die because they were weak. And the fact that they didn’t get the help they needed must change.”

I agree with Obama, it takes a lot of courage to en one's incarnation, even when the decision was planned before our incarnation, together with our spiritual guides, and this is a personal opinion.  It is like no guts about it to go around doing your "duty" and die during the "defense of your nation."  Another ordeal is the inner struggle of a Soul experiencing in their mind the horror of war and the actions taken during the events of war, more so if these events go against held beliefs, sustained by a "value" system.  Faced with the struggle, some opt out.

Then, Obama said “We need to do everything in our power to honor their service, and to help them stay strong for themselves, for their families and for our nation”. Even the Army Vice Chief of Staff Gen. Peter Chiarelli said the greatest regret of his military career was not recognizing the sacrifice of a soldier in Iraq.

Chiarelli commanded the 1st Cavalry Division in Iraq from 2004 to 2005. “I lost 169 soldiers during that year-long deployment,” he wrote in the blog. “However, the monument we erected at Fort Hood, Texas, in memoriam lists 168 names. I approved the request of others not to include the name of the one soldier who committed suicide. I deeply regret my decision.”

Service members are tired and stretched, Chiarelli said.

Above, the Zetas mention "They encounter situations the young soul has not encountered before, and are guessing at what direction or path to take. This creates anxiety, and dogma takes this anxiety away." Suicide appears as a way to end anxiety too, when the military dogma cannot be reconciled within.

“The persistent high operational tempo of this war, the terrible things some have seen or experienced in combat, have undoubtedly taken a toll on them,” he said. “Many are struggling with the ‘invisible wounds’ of this war, including traumatic brain injury, post-traumatic stress, depression and anxietyAny attempt to characterize these individuals as somehow weaker than others is simply misguided.”

“Since the start of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan nearly a decade ago, over 6,000 men and women have paid the ultimate price for freedom,” he said. “Every day we have honored those fallen in combat. Now, in accordance with our commander in chief, we will honor all those who have fallen in service to our great nation. "

SOURCE:

White House Reverses Policy on Suicide Condolence Letters

By Jim Garamone
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, July 6, 2011 

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=64576

Just a short thought on the note by Shawn  and Starr on Tuesday... I also live in the southern part of the U.S. and encounter such people each and every day. I would love to move, but perhaps it is my "choice" to remain here and be an anchor of light for some future purpose, the Shift in particular. Personally, I believe each of us that is even slightly aware has a responsibility to give light where there is darkness, no matter where we live on this rock. I only wish I knew what, if any, good was coming from this action, as I too am tired of living among those still stuck in the spiritual middle ages. One final thought on this subject: I do believe that most of the souls living on this planet have made their decisions on STS or STO, and any further coaching/counseling is like putting lipstick on a pig. It is a struggle and the pig doesn't look too pretty afterward either. Just my 2 cents.

G A Nicholas:  Most people have NOT made their orientation decision yet, which means most earth souls are Undecided (neither STS nor STO).

Nancy Lieder:  "The spiritually undecided are in the majority on Earth, approximately 65%, and thus any Service-to-Other individual is likely to have undecideds as family members or friend."  It is all here in this compilation of ZetaTalk, the reality, which is not what you personally believe.  http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0329.htm

Didn't mean for everyone, just what I notice.  Also, I believe the writing of the blog post you mentioned was time dated 2002, which was about nine years ago. Just my personal observations that at this time a greater number of the populations have made their choices, and that is whether or not I believe it or wish it to be better.

astrogal50 said:

G A Nicholas:  Most people have NOT made their orientation decision yet, which means most earth souls are Undecided (neither STS nor STO).

Nancy Lieder:  "The spiritually undecided are in the majority on Earth, approximately 65%, and thus any Service-to-Other individual is likely to have undecideds as family members or friend."  It is all here in this compilation of ZetaTalk, the reality, which is not what you personally believe.  http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0329.htm

@G A Nicholas: How about this, written in '95 but applies, like all ZetaTalk, TODAY

The mix of Service-to-Other and Service-to-Self, and the proportion of undecided, will not change much as the cataclysms near and times get tough. ( ZT ) 

You state that "I do believe that most of the souls living on this planet have made their decisions on STS or STO,"

But then "Didn't mean for everyone, just what I notice."

You are noticing the whole planet?? It may be an idea to leave global orientation analyses to the Zetas.

Dear G A Nicholas: do not waste too many pearls in trying to coach the swine. Use a just a few of them with your closest loved ones, doing the best you can to help them. Save the rest of your pearls for the future. Do not try to change the world: you´ll be taken down shortly. But, if we try to change just the environment that surrounds us, we'll all together will eventually change the world. I believe you have a role, in the future, somewhere else, at other point of time, surrounded by other people. Do  not wear yourself out trying to carry the weight of the whole world on your back now. The time will come, when you´ll be listenned, and paid atention to ...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service