Breaking the cover ups - Disclosure is welcoming

As per Zetas, the battle ground now is to break the cover ups.  Now is the time to choose your orientation before it's too late i.e service to others or service to self.  The earth changes are not set in concrete and we all can make a difference for a better future.  

In anticipating for any forth coming disclosures i.e. the existence of ET or UFO, the existence of Planet X and hence the pending poleshift, I like to start a discussion blog to capture all possible disclosures by anyone or countries.  

Mayan Documentary to Warn Humans of Impending Catastrophe (NEW Zeta...

SOZT for 3/31 Q&A chat

In what appears to be a move by the Mayans themselves to take charge of their own legacy, they will be producing a documentary to explain what the Mayan legends ACTUALLY say. They do not say that the end of the world will occur just because their Long Count calendar is ending a cycle and starting another. They do predict catastrophe, with great dieoff of the Earth’s populace as a result. Mankind is doomed, they say, and must leave the Earth as extraterrestrials have in the past. And this per hidden chambers to be revealed in the documentary. What of this is fact, and what of this is hype? Some of this has been said before. In particular the statement that the Mayan Calendar per se does not predict the end of the world. But for the rest, why wait until 2012 to reveal it?

The key piece of evidence just being revealed is the chamber the Mexican government is opening to the public for the first time. This does indeed indicate Annunaki space travel, their evacuation as a result of the quarantine the Council of Worlds imposed. And in cooperation with the US government in their long running cover-up over the alien presence the Mexican government kept this sealed lo these many years. This is certainly not the ONLY such archeological evidence of this nature. It was not a change of heart in the US government that has opened this chamber, but members of the Mexican government who have watched the signs, are acutely aware of ZetaTalk and the accuracy of our predictions, and made the courageous decision to put fear of a date (December 21, 2012) on a more realistic footing.

Thus, while the Mayans get proper publicity with a newly opened chamber, Mexico is getting proper publicity to their concern that people prepare for the future, the time of the Pole Shift and the Aftertime.  SOMETHING will be causing 75% of the populace to die over the next two decades. There are no specifics, but given the current trends in extreme and erratic weather, crop failures and death from flood can be presumed. And if the documentary is to focus so closely on some contact in the past with extraterrestrials, who “escaped into space”, presumably the affliction the Earth will have to deal with shortly comes in FROM space. This too can be the presumed conclusion. Is the establishment pleased with this forthcoming documentary? They would prefer the December 21, 2012 date come and go with no further comment but were not asked for their opinion.

EOZT

UFO disclosure about Aliens and UFOs by Canadian Defense Minister in 2010

Mexican Defense Department Confirms Existence of UFOs

Views: 17646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UFO History - UFOs Filmed by News Crew Aboard Plane in New Zealand - 1978 never published before

Astronaut Gordon Cooper Talks About UFOs

Canada releases UFO X-Files to the World

The Canadian Government has authorized open public access to thousands of federal government documents concerning UFOs. A total of 9500 digitized documents spanning the years 1947 to the early 1980s have been made available through the Library and Archives Canada website. Titled “Canada's UFOs: The Search for the Unknown” the files include correspondence, reports, memos and procedures, some of which specifically deal with UFOs. The files come from Canada’s National Defense Department, the Department of Transport, the National Research Council, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Canada’s online release of its UFO X-Files follows closely upon the release at the end of January of Denmark's UFO files. Britain continues to release thousands of UFO files through a program of gradual releases it began in May 2007 through its national archives with the most recent being on October 2008. The French Space Agency had earlier announced on March 22, 2007, that it was making public its secret UFO files through agovernment website.

The important difference between the released Canadian UFO files with other country releases is the inclusion of departmental analyses rather than simply reports of UFO sightings. According to Victor Viggiani from Exopolitics Toronto , who has been monitoring the Canadian Government UFO website since its inception, “The Canadian files do not simply list UFO sightings; they describe actions, meetings and inter-departmental memoranda generated by Canadian officials that attempt to make sense of the considerable onslaught of UFO sightings as well as referencing American problems with keeping abreast of UFO sightings.”

For example, a September 1967 memo titled "Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) - Investigations", was released which stated:

a number of investigations of the reports suggest the possibility of UFOs exhibiting some unique scientific information or advanced technology which could possibly contribute to scientific or technical research.

Another memo details a UFO sighting at Shag Harbor witnessed by member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and six civilian witnesses on the night of October 4, 1967. The memo describeshow “[w]itnesses reported seeing an object 60 feet in length moving in an easterly direction before it descended rapidly into the water, making a bright splash on impact.” The report continued: “A single white light appeared on the surface of the water for a short period of time. The RCMP, with help from local fishermen and their boats, endeavoured to reach the object before it sank completely.”

Undoubtedly the most significant documents are those associated with a 1950-1952 classified investigation and analysis of UFOs by a Department of Transportation team led by Wilbert Smith, a senior radio engineer. In his Project Magnet Report, Smith commented extensively on the flight performance of UFOs that were far in advance to anything known at the time:

… it is difficult to reconcile this performance with the capabilities of our technology, and unless the technology of some terrestrial nation is much more advanced than is generally known, we are forced to the conclusion that the vehicles are probably extra-terrestrial, in spite of our prejudices to the contrary."

Not all of the information made available through the Canadian archives is completely new to UFO researchers - many having been released in the 1980s in 16mm microfilm form through libraries in Canada and the U.S. The Library and Archive website, however, now provides a comprehensive online resource for the world public and media to scrutinize the Canadian Government UFO X-Files. Canada first began to release UFO files through its online archive in October 2007, and these have quickly increased to its present level of 9500 files. Canada therefore joins a select group of countries that have so far publicly released UFO files through government sponsored websites. As President Obama heads to Canada on February 19, he could take time from his busy schedule to ask Prime Minister Steven Harper for tips on how the U.S. might release to the public its own classified UFO X-Files.

ECUADOR ADMITS UFOs EXISTENCE

On 13 March 2008, the Ecuadorian government officially admits the existence of UFOs, declassifying 44 official testimonies about UFO subject through the coordination of CEIFO (Comisiòn Ecuatoriana para la Investigaciòn del Fenòmeno OVNI), in agreement with the presidential authorization of 25 June 2007.

In this article you can find videos and interviews released by official witnesses and pilots of the Ecuadorian Armed Forces and Air Force, concerning UFO sightins during military training and operations, which are part of these 44 declassified UFO casesTHE TESTIMONY OF WILSON SALGADO we show in our article "Wilson Salgado's testimony" (in the section RELIABLE TESTIMONIES, category: MILITARY TESIMONIES) represents the first part of video documentation and military testimonies released by Ecuador.

All started in 1983, when Jaime Rodrìguez, an Ecuadorian investigative journalist, began to investigate and gather informations about UFO cases in military environment.
Only in 2005, after 22 years, Jaime Rodrìguez obtained by the Ministry of Defense the authorization to create an official committee for the investigation of the UFO phenomenon. Afterwards, on 5 April 2005, the government of Ecuador created the CEIFO, Comisiòn Ecuatoriana para la Investigaciòn del Fenòmeno OVNI, an agency attached to the Ecuadorian Air Force (Fuerza Aérea Ecuatoriana, FAE) and presided by Jaime Rodrìguez. So, the process of disclosure in Ecuador started.
From that moment on, Ecuadorian militaries were authorized to provide reserved informations and testimonies about UFO cases and sightings.

If you want to know more about the history of CEIFO, visit clubgalileo.com, where you can read all the detailed story about the creation of CEIFOand the activity of investigation of Jaime Rodrìguez. You can also find the official original documents demonstrating the the creation of CEIFO.

In 2007, the CEIFO publicly released 44 UFO cases, including interviews to military and official witnesses and original videos and recordings.
The following document is the official report informing about the publication of the first 44 cases, in agreement with the authorization of President Rafael Correa on 25 June, 2007:

50% of the official documents released corresponds to the Ground Force, 25% of the FAE and the rest to the Navy.

In this public release process, it is particularly interesting the use of a third part system, such as Youtube, for the spread of official documentations. This has allowed the Ecuadorian government to release publicly the 44 cases including audio, video and interview to official witnesses, without the risk of a server collapse, as happened on the French website of GEIPAN (Groupe d'Etudies et d'Informations sur les Phenomenes Aerospatiaux Non identifies), when the server was inaccessible for long because of the too many contemporaneous accesses.

UFO Files: Declassified U.K. Documents Released, Reveal Tony Blair ...

Posted: 07/17/2012

When the U.K. released declassified UFO documents a few days ago, the 25 files of nearly 7,000 pages included how:

• Prime Minister Tony Blair had been briefed on UFO sightings in 1998.

• The Ministry of Defense was concerned about military jets crashing after reported encounters with UFOs.

• U.K. Defense Intelligence wanted to create weapons out of little known atmospheric plasmas.

"Back then, in 1998, if you had said to me that by 2012, the Ministry of Defense will have disclosed virtually everything they have on this subject, I would have found that difficult to believe. And yet, here we are. They have," said David Clarke, the U.K. National Archives consultant (seen in the video above) and journalism lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University.

File DEFE 24/1987/1 is an MoD 1998 briefing for Blair after author Nick Redfern wrote to the prime minister and urged him to make all U.K. UFO reports available to the public. Redfern's request came at the same time that Blair was about to create that country's Freedom of Information Act.

tonyblair

"It appears that the Ministry of Defense decided to give Blair [seen at right], a briefing on UFOs because people were going to start making requests under the new act," Clarke, author of "The UFO Files," told The Huffington Post.

"Tony Blair has since gone on record in his memoirs to say that introducing a Freedom of Information Act is the worst decision he ever took," Clarke said. "It encouraged people like myself to start bombarding various departments of the government with requests. This is why they decided to release the UFO files because they just could not sustain the pressure that we were putting them under."

"It was costing them a lot of money to respond to each individual request and they were having to troll through these files."

Clarke says the numbers of people who have logged onto the National Archives website, 3.8 million downloads, is more than they've ever had before on any other subject.

File DEFE 24/2090/1 references a report called "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the U.K. Air Defense Region," code-named "Project Condign." The report, completed in 2000, was first classified as Secret/UK Eyes Only prior to being declassified for public release.

Condign included something that had both serious and frightening UFO overtones -- fatal accidents of Royal Air Force aircraft after UFO encounters.

"There were records of unexplained fatal accidents, where you've got an aircraft that was flying fast and low over terrain, like in a training exercise, and suddenly, for no obvious reason, the pilot had taken evasive action and plowed his aircraft into a hillside, killing the entire crew," said Clarke.

According to the Condign report, while no definitive conclusions could be drawn, it couldn't rule out the possibility that some unexplained losses of RAF military aircraft may have been caused by the pilots seeing some unidentified object ahead of the aircraft. That object, if it was there, could have caused the evasive action that led to the aircraft being lost.

"When I read that, I thought, 'Wow!' The fact that they were seriously considering that as a possibility for the loss of military aircraft was just incredible," Clarke said. "But nobody picked up on it at the time the report was released. I tried to get the media interested, and nobody would touch it."

To show how serious this matter was, Clarke says the author of the Condign report recommended that military air crews be advised that, in the future, no attempt should be made to out-maneuver an unidentified aerial phenomenon. And the same applied to civilian crews.

File DEFE 24/2090/1 also discusses how some UFOs may be the result of strange, atmospheric plasmas and that "Russia was interested in harnessing these plasmas for potential military use," Clarke said.

"They didn't think it was alien technology -- they thought it was some kind of natural phenomenon that existed in Earth's atmosphere. If they could somehow work out how these [things] were created, they'd be useful on the battlefield. If you could produce some fantastic spinning orb on the battlefield that knocked out your enemy's electronic equipment, what a fantastic weapon to deploy," Clarke added.

Clarke says a final batch of about 25 more UFO files is expected to be released by the British government within the next 12 months.

The UFO files are available for free public download until Aug. 11, 2012. And to help you navigate through the files, check out Clarke's excellent research guide.

UFO's in Ancient Artwork

Q&A: Retired McGill University professor convinced ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’ that aliens exist

Retired Montreal psychology professor Don Crosbie Donderi is convinced extraterrestrial life exists. The educator, who spent 47 years at McGill University, including as associate dean of the faculty of graduate studies and research — applies his insights into psychology to a book: UFOs, ETs, and Alien Abductions, a Scientist looks at the Evidence. It will be published in May. Mr. Donderi spoke to the Post’s Jen Gerson on Monday.
Handout
HandoutDon Donderi, former McGill professor who wrote UFOs, ETs and Alien Abductions: A Scientist Looks at the Evidence.

Q. You write about cases of humans believing they were abducted. I believe your press release refers to a “catch and release” program. Do you have physical evidence to support that?

A. I don’t personally have physical evidence to support that. What I say in the book is that the evidence of the extra-terrestrial nature of some of what UFO phenomenon is reported is in my opinion established beyond a reasonable doubt.

Q. Give me an example of some of that evidence.

A. There is an entire chapter on six UFO abduction cases. Each of them has what you might call in common a touchstone. Every one of the people involved saw a close up of a UFO. Everyone of the people had missing time they could not account for, a period of an hour or more, maybe even two or three hours. After the initial sighting, they ended up driving down a road not knowing how they got there. In several other cases, people saw the UFO as well. Some of these people wound up with scars they could not explain.

Q. Can you tell me a little bit about your background and what you do?

A. I worked at McGill University from 1962 to 2009. I was an associate professor of psychological research and published well over 100 papers on one thing or another. In 1982 I co-founded a consulting company that does human factors ergonomics consulting. I’ve been on the mainstream of science and engineering my entire professional life.

Q. How did you get interested in this particular subject?

A. I was interested as a boy when this stuff started happening in 1947. I was old enough to read the newspapers. I’m a curious person and I was persuaded this was a curious phenomenon. Thirty years later, I had a university position. I had tenure. I could study things without worrying about what other people thought about them. This is a very liberating thing. Nobody except university professors have tenure in the world, it makes you an aristocrat right off the bat. You can do what you like as long as you do your work, which I always did.

Q. We’ve seen a lot of studies showing that human perception is a very spotty thing. People have a way of even inventing memories; sometimes when more than one person claims to see something, they start talking to each other and can affect each others’ accounts, for example

A. I cover all of this stuff [in my book] including everything you’ve talked about, because I’ve investigated some of these things professionally myself. I can assure you the evidence that survives a critical look at what might have contributed to those reports is sound evidence.

Q. Are we talking about physical evidence?

A. Now anybody can take a photograph from the Internet, jazz things up in Photoshop. So a photograph is worthless as evidence in and of itself. But when you get multiple photographs, or photographs taken by gun cameras on a fighter plane chasing UFOs — of which there are several examples — or radar plots taken during a UFO chase. You’ll find there is a tremendous amount of corroborative evidence.

Q. Just because we don’t always know what’s seen on these types of tapes doesn’t mean that’s proof that it’s extraterrestrial.

A. No, but what else is it? What you have to do is you have to eliminate the other probable causes … and what you begin to build up is a collection of evidence that stands the sniping of people who say it can’t be therefore it isn’t.

Q. From a psychological perspective, when we hear about people getting abducted by aliens, do you not think that on the balance of probabilities that a more plausible explanation is that there is an element of self delusion, or waking nightmares at play here? Do you not think there is a more plausible explanation for these reports than the idea that there is an alien species coming down to Earth to kidnap humans?

A. That is a plausible explanation for many of the reports, but not all of the reports, I agree with you. I also said evidence for abduction is that is a balance of probable evidence, not beyond reasonable doubt.

Q. Don’t you think the balance of probability favours a much less glamorous, much more human explanation that our perceptions are flawed?

A. No.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/02/25/qa-retired-mcgill-universit...

Sophie Shevardnadze: Our guest today is the Honorable Paul Hellyer, former minister of Defense of Canada, and he believes that life forms from space are present on Earth. It’s great to have you on our show. Why do you say that UFOs are as real as airplanes flying over our heads?

Paul Hellyer: Because I know that they are. As a matter of fact, they’ve been visiting our planet for thousands of years and one of the cases that would interest you most if you give me two or three minutes to answer is that during the Cold War, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying south from Russia across Europe, and Supreme Allied Command was very concerned and about ready to press the “Panic” button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for 3 years and they decided that, with absolute certainty, four species - at least – had been visiting this planet for thousands of years. We have a long history of UFOs and of course there has been a lot more activity in the last few decades, since we invented the atomic bomb and they are very concerned about that and the fact that we might use it again, and because the Cosmos is a unity and it affects not just us but other people in the Cosmos, they are very much afraid that we might be stupid enough to start using atomic weapons again.

SS: No serious scientist has ever publicly confirmed evidence of an encounter with extra-terrestrials – why would scientists not confirm the facts if they exist?

PH: I’m afraid they must go out of their way not to find out. Even if they do 10 percent of the amount of research I’ve done in the last 8 years they would be as convinced as I am. I mean, they could do it even faster. Might take it a little longer, when they didn’t have military background, but there are so many wonderful books that tell these stories and they’ve been authenticated; the sightings have been authenticated by more than one witness and also by radar, and they have landed in various places around the world, including Russia. There’s famous case there, I can’t remember the name of the place, but it was widely reported at the time, a man wrote a book about it and then the French bought the book rights so it wouldn’t be circulated around… There’s just so much evidence, if anybody will take a time off to do a little bit of research and study. Some people are interested and will take the time, and the others just say “Oh, you know it’s just fantasy”. Since I’ve been public on this subject I get probably three or four emails a week from all over the world, from people who’ve actually witnessed sightings, and some of them who’ve actually been on the ships, and some of them who’ve actually been transported to another planet. This information… it is top secret in a way that governments don’t talk about it, but if you listen to whistleblowers and to the people who have worked in the industry, and who know what is going on, there’s just a lot of information out there and it doesn’t take very long to get your hands on it.

SS: See, the problem is that some who report UFOs sightings and alien abductions have been shown to make things up to be famous, to make money – or just for a prank. How do we tell fiction from a fact?

PH: You have to spend a lot of time trying to find…we use to say “separating wheat from the chaff”, and it takes a lot of effort. When I was minister I got sighting reports and when we checked them out, about 80 percent, 8 out of 10, were not real, they were sights of Venus or of plasma or a dozen other things, but there were 15 percent or 20 percent for which there was no explanation and they were the genuine unidentified flying objects. One of the conferences I went to… it was in Las Vegas… was promoted by chap who had written a book about crashes and there were dozens and dozens of them and many of them very-very well authenticated, so it would be impossible to read of that evidence and not come to the conclusion that these vehicles were real.

read more at

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/сanada-minister-defense-ufo-959/

Mexican government releases proof of E.T.s and ancient space travel

http://intellihub.com/mexican-government-releases-proof-of-e-t-s-an...

In what will soon be considered as the Holy Grail of extraterrestrial research, the Mexican government has released ancient documents proving the existence of E.T.’s once and for all

By Shepard Ambellas

CALAKMUL, MEXICO (INTELLIHUB) — Newly released Mayan documents, i.e. artifacts, dating back at least 1300-years reveal that the human race is not alone and highly advanced technologies including space travel have likely existed for quite some time.

Not only does this documentation released by the Mexican government show the existence of an explorer race, it may also reveal the roots of mankind.

Some consider the government’s presentation of the information to be a major step forward for humanity as the truth is finally being slowly let out. Hopefully this will prompt other governments around the world to be more forthcoming with such information, turning the tide in the UFO and extraterrestrial research community for good.

Sundance winner Juan Carlos Rulfo’s Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond also touches on such technology. “Producer Raul Julia-Levy said the documentary-makers were working in cooperation with the Mexican government for what he said was “the good of mankind”. He said the order to collaborate had come directly from the country’s president, Álvaro Colom Caballeros.

Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists,” he said. “The Mexican government is not making this statement on their own – everything we say, we’re going to back it up.”

Caballeros himself was conspicuous by his absence from the statement released by Julia-Levy. So far, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, Luis Augusto García Rosado, appears to be the highest-ranking government official to go on record confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial life, but he’s not holding back.

In a statement, Rosado spoke of contact “between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time”. In a telephone conversation with the Wrap, he also spoke of “landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old”.[2] 

These secrets have been said to be “protected” by the mexican government for as long as 80-years.

Sources:

[1] The Mexican government reveals Mayan documents proving extraterrestrial contacts - Arcturius.org

[2] Mayan documentary to show ‘evidence’ of alien contact in ancient Mexico - TheGuardian.com

[3] Aliens and UFOs Depicted In Mayan Artifacts Released By Mexican Government -ConciusLifeNews.com

Mysterious lost Maya cities discovered in Guatemalan jungle

Archaeologists have harnessed sophisticated technology to reveal lost cities and thousands of ancient structures deep in the Guatemalan jungle, confirming that the Maya civilization was much larger than previously thought.

Experts used remote surveying technology to see through the thick canopy of forest, revealing more than 60,000 structures in a sprawling network of cities, farms, highways and fortifications. The extent of ancient Maya agriculture also stunned archaeologists, who said that the civilization produced food “on an almost industrial scale.”

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/02/mysterious-lost-maya-cities-...

China says its giant 'Sky Eye' telescope may have picked up signals from alien civilizations.

Researchers with Beijing Normal University found "several cases of possible technological traces and extraterrestrial civilizations from outside the earth," according to a report published Tuesday in Science and Technology D..., the official newspaper of the Ministry of Science and Technology.

The signals were discovered by China's 500-meter Aperture Spherical Radio Telescope (FAST,) the only giant, single-dish, radio telescope in the world. It is known informally as "Sky Eye," the newspaper said. https://www.businessinsider.com/china-says-giant-telescope-maybe-fo...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service