Survival (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to grow Mushrooms

How to grow  mushrooms Growing Oyster Mushroom can be an involved process. So, this is just an overview. More detailed posts on the whole p…

Started by casey a

16 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by casey a

100 pounds of potatoes on 4 square feet

This is an interesting concept for concentrated production of a valuable vegetable. I cannot vouch for it personally, but it makes sense as…

Started by John Smith

1 Jan 3, 2014

Zetatalk on aftertime survival

I've condensed and edited zetatalk material that pertains to aftertime survival into a) a survival plan and b) aftertime nutrition. Hopeful…

Started by casey a

3 Jun 10, 2013

Vertical Aquaponic System

This vertical aquaponic system not only grows vegetables horizontally, but also vertically without soil in columns above a fish tank. It is…

Started by Howard

5 May 1, 2013
Reply by casey a

Garden Tower - A Self Contained Garden/Composting System.

The garden tower is a gardening system that creates it's own fertilizer while keeping a small footprint and being easier than hydroponics t…

Started by Ron

11 Jul 18, 2012

ZetaTalk: Starvation

Note: written Dec, 2002 In many parts of the world, diet is restricted to what the community can grow for themselves, or catch, or kill in…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

21 Mar 29, 2012

2 Week Vacation in the Wild

So, the same as last year i went to a 2-week “bug-out” trip to my country summerhouse. I will share my experiences with you.   My cabin is…

Started by Andrew Veresay

43 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Dee Nguyen

Topinambur (Jerusalem artichoke) harvest - 2011

Beginning of November - its time to dig out topinambur (Jerusalem artichoke) harvest, and make plantings for next year's season. I did dig…

Started by Andrew Veresay

1 Nov 5, 2011

Hint. How to use pine tree rosin.

Just remembered what I heard from a Finnish soldier veteran, who was in Finnish war's during 1939-1940, 1941-1944 and 1944-1945. They used…

Started by Juha K

1 Jan 11, 2011

12’ diameter, insulated, grancrete, geodesic dome, storm shelter

This discussion was originally posted by Loren Dean, but was found to be against the ning rules on several counts so the original was remov…

Started by Nancy Lieder

0 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service