General discussion (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CANADA: Fatal Stage Collapse in Toronto

An aerial view shows a collapsed stage in Toronto's Downsview Park. The collapse killed one man and sent another to hospital with serious…

Started by astrogal50

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by KM

GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you…

Started by Mark

1197 May 16, 2012
Reply by Moderating Staff

Caught: USGS Lowering Earthquake Strengths

Via tight control of earthquake data, the U.S. Geological Survey ("USGS") has become one of the major players in the cover up of Planet X. …

Started by astrogal50

2 Nov 19, 2011

Motivational STO Quotes!

There is something to be said about those times we read, hear or visualize (in our dreams etc...) quotes that bring warmth to our hearts an…

Started by Corey Young

9 Sep 16, 2011

Strange formation in the clouds. Chem-trails or ?

Please look at these pictures and give me your thoughts. Yesterday afternoon on the way home form work at about 4:15 in the afternoon, I no…

Started by Jay Lovelady

13 Sep 4, 2011

7 of 10 STATUS as of June 9, 2011

Those parts of my forthcoming newsletter that pertain in some way to the 7 of 10. Newsletter comes out on Sunday but can always be found in…

Started by Nancy Lieder

9 Jun 11, 2011

Staying with the disabled

Is there anyone else who knows that regardless of if they can get their family through the poleshift alive, they will soon die without medi…

Started by Susan G. Phipps

18 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Susan G. Phipps

Bodily Changes - ?to do with earth changes?

Hi everyone   For the last few weeks and especially in the last few days, I've felt very tired.  A lot of my work colleagues and friends ha…

Started by Bec

4 Apr 25, 2011

Weird Full Moons

For the last few months I have noticed that 2 days after a full moon it is completely dark at night. Usually after a full moon it gets dark…

Started by Patrice Elliott

8 Apr 19, 2011

Shut out of my AOL account

This morning as I went about signing into my aol account, I was prevented.  I was told my account had been compromised and I needed to answ…

Started by Starr DiGiacomo

24 Apr 10, 2011

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service